Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

No not a girl!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 05:06 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: No not a girl!

wow...guys are silly......but then I have pictures of me in diapers under a truck....my dad taught auto mechanics for 25 years..I used to pull apart carburators for fun........the looks guys always give ya when they don't expect a girl to know anything.....well at least now adays it'a little different.....I am more frustrated with guys who like to cook and clean...and I am the one having o change the oil......pfffffft!!!! men are supposed to work on cars and get dirty.......besides.....he should have at least said thank you.......would have been the right thing to do....but then there are times when it isn't necessarily a gender thing....when I got stuck up north.....trying to dig myself out....I hid from the two vehicles that drove by......I was too embarassed.....and didn't want help yet.....sometimes poeple are just silly that way!

Old 08-09-2006, 05:15 PM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point

lol smooth boom .... and here i was thinking i was the forum flirt with the ladies haha

Old 08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: flyshychick

Impressive, but i think i can pick both up also. J/k .......I've never tried.......

And no need to worry i'm enjoyin myself here i don't feel "heckled" at all. Its all in good fun.

Dirty fun, but fun!

someone mention dirty?

Old 08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

what can i say, i was good this whole time since i had a girl. Now i need to get back into my groove, and what better way then to start here? at least this way if i say something really stupid - i can just say my brother was on my pc or something.

Old 08-09-2006, 05:33 PM

its always better dirty. come now - you almost seem shocked, or are you intregied?

Old 08-09-2006, 06:24 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well lets see, my free time isn't all that interesting. I mean i come home from work and relax while i work on school stuff. I am goin to school online while working full time. Then i eat dinner and help my dad. The average weekend for me is camping in the yard, playin horse shoes, drinkin, swimming, and always playin in the mud. We empty the pond, catch the frogs and put them in another pond (we have three) and then let the mud fly. My dad sits there on his gater watchin, and we do all we can to not get stuck but yet try all new ways to make it across. Its a blast. My cousin gets out his camaro with 44s. We have a beater nissan pickup we take through that we welded the frame. My brother has a lifted jeep. And then of course we all have four wheelers. Good times. Dirty Fun!

I've always been a dirty girl. But i clean up nice.

What do you do in your free time boomtruck?

Old 08-09-2006, 06:39 PM

Well, i work as a computer network technitian at a electric company. i go home and it depends on the day really. on my lazy days - movies and video games. some nights construction in my workshow (the shed). i do stereo installs for myself and friends. as a matter of fact i even have some new pics to post of the installs progress. I enjoy outdoorsy stuff, working on the beast. Whatever else sounds fun really. but i do love those audio systems. i even just enstalled the 7 inch LCD.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:50 PM
flyshychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds fun. Me and my brother watch movies every now and again. The other nite we watched road trip, again. Me and my brother are really close. He is my best friend. Right now he is upstairs downloading songs to his ipod for out 3.5 hour trip to the beach on sat. It will be me, him, and our dog cj (yellow lab)

Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM
nails5240 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Enter obligatory flirt here"

Old 08-10-2006, 12:55 AM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point

Now we're talkin about a dating forum? What have I started up now?

Quick Reply: No not a girl!