Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Oh S**T!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 04:46 AM
basketballmail2 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's why you should never go out solo, never know what might happen. Good thing our trucks have a pretty even weight distribution!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:14 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by basketballmail2
that's why you should never go out solo, never know what might happen. Good thing our trucks have a pretty even weight distribution!
not really blazers are pretty top heavy, especially 2nd gens, just like most suvs

Old 10-23-2009, 06:20 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn I like you brothers S10 Blazinator!
And too bad you didn't snap a pic. I would have liked to have seen the predicament lol, but good thing it didn't tip. You were lucky. Any damage at all to the truck?

x2 on the never going alone though. You should never venture off road if you don't have a plan to pull you out lol. You never know what will happen

Old 10-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Beginning Member
cmh_20 is on a distinguished road

Thats good advise

Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sisk
Damn I like you brothers S10 Blazinator!
And too bad you didn't snap a pic. I would have liked to have seen the predicament lol, but good thing it didn't tip. You were lucky. Any damage at all to the truck?

x2 on the never going alone though. You should never venture off road if you don't have a plan to pull you out lol. You never know what will happen
The only damage was the tailpipe got bent up a lil and the bottom bumper thing kind of got mess up put nothing serious thank god!

Old 10-25-2009, 01:10 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Hey all. Off roading certainly has it's hazards, but hell... ya only live once!
While I have a nice '99 Blazer I love, my off roading truck is my Wrangler.
The Blazer is more of a "mall crawler" while the Jeep is more of a "wall crawler"! LOL!
It's got it's fair share of pucker marks on the seat as I have come close to rolling her a few times.
Below are a few pics of both trucks.

Oh yeah, the last pic is what you do if ya roll... ya flip it back up and try it again!

Old 10-25-2009, 03:00 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice pics!

Old 10-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

i was close to loosing my blazer last weekend of something almost like that.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Starting Member
xtreme821 is an unknown quantity at this point

i sat my blazer on the driver door a few weeks ago.. coming out of a set of ruts i slid into some 44 ruts sideways and went over..the passenger ended up in my driver seat, haha. tied a strap to the frame and pulled her right side up, then continued on through the clay