Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

play time (very very pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

sweeeeeet now when i move back home to London (drove past there 1000's of times) i know where it is!! (and yes i decided its time to come home to my old stomping grounds in ontario.)

Old 12-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

i live in london, and this place is called killaly, and its off highbury on the north end of town.

heres what it looks like from a birds eye view u can kind-of see the trails its a sweet place to go and the pic doesnt do it justice as far as terrain it is very hilly in some spots and there is a lot of water u cant see in the shot

So im calling you to go wheeling next time im in London???

Old 12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Logan
So im calling you to go wheeling next time im in London???
sounds good to me. lol but by the looks of your truck i dont think that you will be very challenged here unless u bring the smaller one.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
ve3nsv is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DaveC
yea its a blast, its not that huge but there is alot of stuff to do from deep water fording to crazy steep uphills alot of tecnical stuff. u should pm me if u guys are gonna head down i got a few buddies that i go out there with, we'll get a group going. although in a couple of weeks (hopefully anyway) everything is gonna be covered in snow and frozen which is gonna make it alot more difficult.
PM me as well, I would mind taking mine in for a little test. Hopefully somebody in the group will have a winch in case.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Looks awesome!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Banned

good god there's gonna be a whole convoy of blazers tearing this place up...oh..jimmy's too..:P

Old 12-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ve3nsv
PM me as well, I would mind taking mine in for a little test. Hopefully somebody in the group will have a winch in case.
u wont need a winch there with everyone else there plus u probably wouldn't need one anyway... a buddy of mine brought his 2wd dakota albeit with brandnew terrain tires and made it through almost everything he tried, he had to go ***** out most of the time but surprisingly enough he was gettin er done with that thing lol.

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
good god there's gonna be a whole convoy of blazers tearing this place up...oh..jimmy's too..:P
cops are gonna come cause of all the noise lol. to bad they cant get in haha.

Old 12-10-2009, 05:45 AM
ve3nsv is on a distinguished road

Looks like some areas to the west of me and north of you are getting hammered with lake effect snow. I wouldn't mind taking a drive tonight to one of the hardest hit areas and doing a little snow wheelin'.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

OMG another Kitchener fellow. If Logan comes down we can make a weekend of it Logan stop in Cambridge on your way to london we can hit a nice spot here then go down and hit there with everyone.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DaveC
cops are gonna come cause of all the noise lol. to bad they cant get in haha.

not unless the OPP now have 4wd vehicles with mud tires lol (highly doubt that'll EVER happen)

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-10-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Quick Reply: play time (very very pic heavy)