Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

play time (very very pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

So... Ill probably be heading up end of january/febuary... Who's house we partying at afterward??? lol

Old 12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Logan
So... Ill probably be heading up end of january/febuary... Who's house we partying at afterward??? lol

not mine lol i'll just be getting unpacked by mid to end of Jan since i'm moving back to Londonaround then, mayyyybe next time lol :P

Old 12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Logan
i got a house just down the road from killaly that is always down for a crazy party.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

I have the Exact same truck!
Youtube vid of my las big advanture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgJ1Y1OaDpk

Old 12-11-2009, 07:34 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice vid

Old 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Hmmm... Canadian Blazin' meet in London? LOL. Be a good spring/summer spot... how would road tires do in there? I'm running Michelin LTX's in the summer... I got into a bit of mud on my way to my hunt camp but nothing to major, didn't get any wheel spin out of the deal.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmm...maybe I'll be able to head up with my buddy for a few days on a weekend or something if I can scrounge up enough cash.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Thanks it was a fun day. Within the first 5 min of wheeling i got stuck at that hole at the begining of the vid. Had water bout 6 in up my doors. The f150 that is stuck at the begining of the vid broke 2 tow straps trying to pull me out.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:38 AM
ve3nsv is on a distinguished road

With the snow over the past few weeks I was hoping to be able to go wheelin' in some deep snow but we only received about 20 - 30cm with in an hour drive.

Rumor is areas near Hunstville ON received close to 100cm of snow with another 80cm expected between last night and today. Apparently the snow is waist deep there and it is still snowin. I wonder how the Blazer would fair in waist deep snow?

Old 12-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ve3nsv
With the snow over the past few weeks I was hoping to be able to go wheelin' in some deep snow but we only received about 20 - 30cm with in an hour drive.

Rumor is areas near Hunstville ON received close to 100cm of snow with another 80cm expected between last night and today. Apparently the snow is waist deep there and it is still snowin. I wonder how the Blazer would fair in waist deep snow?

just about 6ft of snow, do you even think they could get IN thier truck lol or find it lol ...any more than 50Cm of snow i'd be gettin ready to stay inside for a few days until SOME of it melted... thats crazy!

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-12-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Quick Reply: play time (very very pic heavy)