Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Playing in the snow

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM
beyondbasic is on a distinguished road
Default Playing in the snow

my brothers decided to take there ford up into the mountains after a blizzard we had. however you never send a ford to do a mans job got a call like a hr later then needed to be pulled out so i took the blazer up pulled them out then we played for about 3hours.

4-7pm snow anywhere from 6inches-3feet

pics are my blazer and his F150

Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Cool shots.

My next question is:
Is that a Ford 4x4 decal on your rear quarter?

Old 01-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Starting Member
mov4x4 is on a distinguished road

Haha I think that's a good possibility that its a ford 4x4 decal

Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beyondbasic
seriously? he got stuck in that?? it's not even up to his bumpers!

mind you...........it does look like he's running street tires on his 4x4!

Originally Posted by oktain
Cool shots.

My next question is:
Is that a Ford 4x4 decal on your rear quarter?
oh, i'd say most definately!!

maybe he's trying to get the look of the "4X4" decals found on the rear quarters of the older S-Blazer's?

Old 01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
beyondbasic is on a distinguished road

to answer the questions

yes he was very stuck front of the truck was burried to the hood he went into a ditch that wasnt noticable with the snow.

he has basic AT tires stock size

the decal is off ebay its not exactly ford cause it says offroad under it. i got it from a universal decal shop, i like the way it looks and thats pretty much all that matters.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:19 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Fords are ok but must not make good off roading vehicles I hear about them getting stuck probably more than anything.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beyondbasic
to answer the questions

yes he was very stuck front of the truck was burried to the hood he went into a ditch that wasnt noticable with the snow.

he has basic AT tires stock size

the decal is off ebay its not exactly ford cause it says offroad under it. i got it from a universal decal shop, i like the way it looks and thats pretty much all that matters.
well that explains it then.

and that last bit is just fodder for breakin' ***** ya know. (which is what we were doin')

Old 01-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

Nice pics! I wish I could get some pics myself, but there hasn't been enough snow to play yet... Today we got like 3 inches, and it didn't even freeze on the roads. It just got in the grass. It's already January, and still nothing worth playing in. I'm starting to get impatient here!

Old 01-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JTalley
Nice pics! I wish I could get some pics myself, but there hasn't been enough snow to play yet... Today we got like 3 inches, and it didn't even freeze on the roads. It just got in the grass. It's already January, and still nothing worth playing in. I'm starting to get impatient here!
I hear you on the no snow thing. Here in MA we got one good storm an then the few days after that it was like 50 outside. So no snow here too. But we do have a storm coming Tueday night into Wednesday coming. But Iam not going to get my hopes up.

Last edited by wheelhead4x4; 01-10-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

haha I'm the opposite of you I'm usually getting pulled out by fords... it needs to snow more in central PA so I can have some real fun