Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Snow, Snow, and more Snow!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 02:42 AM
Starting Member
Blazer51 is on a distinguished road
Default Snow, Snow, and more Snow!

Ideas on what to do in the snow anyone?

Old 11-02-2011, 02:51 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Doughnuts, doughnuts, and more doughnuts!

Old 11-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Starting Member

Lol did that already but wasn't in purpose though the black ice did the magic for me lol.

Originally Posted by Thogert
Doughnuts, doughnuts, and more doughnuts!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:00 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

It's more fun when it's on purpose.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:01 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

build a big mound of snow and drive through it. or better yet build a snowman in the middle of the street and watch people drive around it lol. i think ill try doing this next snowfall. i live on a 4 lane road so ill have to make quite a few of them.

Old 11-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Build an igloo and then run it over pretending you're a giant bulldozer hahahahaha.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Starting Member

True, true, I'll probably do some today we got a foot of snow last night and still coming. Gonna play on the snow today lol.

Originally Posted by Thogert
It's more fun when it's on purpose.
That sounds like a great idea i have 4 lane roads in every corner lol. That be fun to watch them go around jaja. Thanks for the idea ill start making some today.
Originally Posted by litterbug
build a big mound of snow and drive through it. or better yet build a snowman in the middle of the street and watch people drive around it lol. i think ill try doing this next snowfall. i live on a 4 lane road so ill have to make quite a few of them.
Sounds like fun wish my truck was lifted though it would make it that much fun.

Originally Posted by Mike98Blazer
Build an igloo and then run it over pretending you're a giant bulldozer hahahahaha.

Last edited by swartlkk; 11-02-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the EDIT feature to add additional information to your post and use the multi-quote feature to reply to more than one person.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:41 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

i hate you lol i want snow! i live in Washington so we never get any more than about a foot and thats on rare occasions. But i am a part time ski instructor at Crystal mountain so when im up there i get to go hop in the blazer and find new logging roads to play on after the 2 foot dumps

as far as what to do tho.. personally i think theres nothing better than snow wheeling in fresh powder haha cuz snow wont dent skid plates and break axles. Well unless you play in the death cookies (ice chunks).. done that, and no its not fun

Old 11-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Starting Member

Lol death cookies don't want to go there. I was told here in the Rockies there is about 3 feet of snow now so ill probably go take a ride up there there's off-road streets that go up to the towns ill proly make my own shortcuts here and there though. Thanks for the idea and hating me lol.

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
i hate you lol i want snow! i live in Washington so we never get any more than about a foot and thats on rare occasions. But i am a part time ski instructor at Crystal mountain so when im up there i get to go hop in the blazer and find new logging roads to play on after the 2 foot dumps

as far as what to do tho.. personally i think theres nothing better than snow wheeling in fresh powder haha cuz snow wont dent skid plates and break axles. Well unless you play in the death cookies (ice chunks).. done that, and no its not fun