Go Back  Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > General > Off Roading
Reload this Page >

Second time off roading..got a little brave :p

Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Second time off roading..got a little brave :p

Old 08-02-2010, 11:43 PM
**Michele** is on a distinguished road
Smile Second time off roading..got a little brave :p

Second time off roading

Last edited by **Michele**; 03-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:05 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Looks like both fun and alot of work to get cleaned off. I would however make a suggestion that if want to continue to play in the mud you may want to think about some different tires. Also, now that you have suffered the broken recovery hook you may want to upgrade to receiver shakels or to a more heavy duty hook like I installed out of a Tahoe. I have pics of the differnce either in the photo gallery or on my photobucket.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:54 AM
mikeh is on a distinguished road

yeah i agree , mud is my favorite terrain.nothing ever gets brocken, its just when you get that stuck its like craaaap!nice blazer.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:22 PM
**Michele** is on a distinguished road

Wow, thats a big difference for the hooks. Definitly going to think about that. I need something there. I am thinking of new tires, might keep these ones over the winter.
It is sooo hard to clean off. Still cleaning it lol. I think its clean, then mud comes from somewhere. Its all worth it.

Thanks mikeh She is my second blazer. I like her.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Beginning Member
rush1329 is an unknown quantity at this point

lookin good! if u plan on getting stuck again, then think about some d-ring shackles like was said previously... try www.synergyoffroad.com they have everything

Old 08-25-2010, 07:18 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

looks like you had some fun Michele.

as for upgrading to better tow hooks or 'D' ring shackles like rush said, just go up the road to Princess Auto since you're in Mississauga.

not sure where you are in Mississauga, but it South of Derry Rd, on Dixie. plus you can pick up a nice recovery strap while you're there!