Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 08:14 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
...........But really im down if you want to get together, go get a little dirty. Sat I have a christmas party to go to during the day for my uncles work, and Sunday I work till 1p.m.
hey Devin, PM me some details (a # i can reach you @ maybe?) for Sunday. i've rec'vd a "i'm up for it" from Smoked & nogi, so if we can get together for coffee, that's be great. i'm thinking of getting together around the Sunshine Center (since that's where Smoked is). there's probably a Tim's around there somewhere, hahahaha!

i'll work out some details with Smoked, and PM you guys about it. maybe i'll post a meet in the Lounge, but i think it might be a little late for that.

Originally Posted by Sisk
THANK YOU Chris!! See, someone agrees with me

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

and that is a pretty good album from The Game.
no problem, i calls 'em as i sees 'em. and it has nothing to do with "us Canadian's gotta stick together" crap, hahahaha!

Old 11-28-2009, 12:27 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

stick together or not, as Alex said, "to each, his own."
That being said, everyone has different taste in music, and I just happen to believe that mine is the correct taste so

As for the impact strip, tbh i dunno why it came loose, maybe i am just to bad *** at off-roading all around.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:32 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

It's trying to run from the grille. That's my theory. You'll wake up one morning and the impact strip will be GONE, you'll later find out it headed north and immigrated to Canada to be with Alex's tow hooks, which having been "enhanced" are too beautiful to resist.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:27 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=ABN31B;268674].............As for the impact strip, tbh i dunno why it came loose, maybe i am just to bad *** at off-roading all around.[/quote]

you're not a bad ***, and it's def not off-roading when you park your truck for weeks on end 'cause it's broke!

*edit* that wasn't nice, i take it back Curtis. we all know how much of a be-otch our Blazer's can be, and yours seems to take the cake some days.

ok, that's it, i'm done being nice to Curtis for awhile now!

Last edited by old skool luvr; 11-29-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:23 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

if thats nice dont do me any favors

Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
if thats nice dont do me any favors
oh......um...ok then.......i won't.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:46 AM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

This stuff is hilarious.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by ABN31B
So, are you locked into a city somewhere? The only mud on your Blazer is general road grime? no trails or pits near your office? FEAR NOT! Share some Urban Wheelin' pics here!
*this is mostly a joke, but I think it has potential for random stupid shots...**
I'll start it off:
I found a sweet trail right out front of my office. Located on "the other side of a hedge row" this is WELL off the beaten path (of the parking lot). It was touch and got for a bit, but I used the spot where the drive way dips to get a good run at this ledge. Check it out!

This shows a pretty good shot of where my skid plate will go eventually. I left my tow hooks un-painted to give it a more rough-use feel. Check out the flex on that Indepandant Suspension. Solid Axel is for suckers! You dont get shots like this unless your willing to push the envelope.
That's some sick Urban Wheelin'! I think you might need a bigger skid plate, though!

Old 11-29-2009, 07:51 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

With Urban Wheelin' on this grand of a scale, those factory plastic skid plates just won't do.

I wonder why he just didn't get the set of three off of a ZR2? They are all aluminum. And they look nice too!

Old 11-29-2009, 08:44 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by 96Blazernut
With Urban Wheelin' on this grand of a scale, those factory plastic skid plates just won't do.

I wonder why he just didn't get the set of three off of a ZR2? They are all aluminum. And they look nice too!
the one's on my '98 4 door are all aluminum too-from the factory.

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!