Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 08:06 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I seen one kid a a local collage just plowing over the parking blocks in his P.O.S astro van... It was funny as hell to watch lol

Old 11-21-2009, 10:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

At the movie theatres, there was a sidewalk in front of my truck and a line up of traffic behind me so I was pinned... naturally I hopped the 2-1/2 foot curb... I used four low and felt the steering get light... so I know I got the front end in the air lol.

The look the guy across the "street" gave me was SOOOO PRICELESS!
>>><<< I swear to god, exactly like that.

Of course he was driving a riced out Civic, so he wouldn't understand how we think lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
Of course he was driving a riced out Civic, so he wouldn't understand how we think lol.
lol Thats funny, I had to drive my friends riced civic for a week, I determined that civics are crap and ricers are gay the first minute i drove it lol
4wd ftw!

Old 11-21-2009, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm sure it'd be "fun" to drive around town if you were going fast enough, but I still LOVE my Blazer.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

You guys are too funny

Attached Thumbnails Urban Wheelin'!-mall-rated-tb.jpg  
Old 11-22-2009, 05:23 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm gunna have to hijack this topic just to make a comment on the ricer/tuner lifestyle...
Ricers/Tuners vs. 4x4/jacked up rides and people are two completely different lifestyles. I'm active in both (my best friend has a riced out turbo Cavalier which he races...on the track) so I've had the experience to be part of both worlds very actively.
Would I ever want a tuner or lowered vehicle in my life? No. I bought my truck because I have an obsession with driving large vehicles (I am 6'5" afterall) and I fell in love with trucks and lifted rides right from the get go. With that being said though I have a lot of respect for the tuner world. There is probably about 75% crap in the tuner world though, which is where it differs from the 4x4 world. Any douche can walk out and pick up a $500 civic or cavalier/sunfire and throw a wing on it and a fart can and go "look at my sweet ride!!". But I have to say that other 25% of the tuner world is a lot of amazing and tasteful work. I've had the experience to see a lot of really nice and clean rides which clearly took a lot of time and effort. I guess tuners get such a bad name just because the majority of the stuff you see if crap and it's usually a douche driving it.
No matter how you look at it I will always think that 4x4 and trucks are better then tuners. We may not be fast, but we have the ability to go anywhere when Tuners can barely make it over a speed bump . I'll take never running out of road over speed ANY Day . I'll be a truck owner for life now I think. Someday I'll have my dream of a 2500HD.

"The road never ends, and the party never stops" <-- My 4x4/Truck motto

Last edited by Sisk; 11-22-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

I've uban wheeled before, I've found though some construction sites or truck yards can be rather fun on occasion, lol

Old 11-22-2009, 11:07 AM

Sisk your right, Ricers are slow, crappy civics, with a wing and a fart can on it (like what I dove). Tuners are fast, tricked out cars, that took a lot of work and a lot of money.
And I love your 4x4 motto lol
And damn your 6'5"!

Old 11-22-2009, 11:12 AM
BF Veteran

Yeah, when I make fun of tuners, it's usually the 75% you're talkin about... I've only ever seen 1 car done right here in town, and it was a Copper 350Z that was twin turbo'd, carbon hood, Nismo wing, lowered on eibach rims... THAT's IT... oh and some interior items... ie some painted dash pieces to match the car... looked great and I let him know it at the cruise night... Sadly I think it's made it's way down south now. (GTA)

An example of the rice I laugh at... worst part its a "domestic" vehicle... Focus's are from Europe though aren't they? lol

Attached Thumbnails Urban Wheelin'!-sspx0272.jpg  

Last edited by oktain; 11-22-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
BF Veteran

Here's an urban wheeling picture:

Sorry about the weird angle, I was trying to make it look like I was texting lol, not taking a picture of my awesome parking spot. I had parked in a similar spot the week before and actually fell out of my truck and into the swamp lmao... only got my left foot we though.

Oh, UGLY Honda:

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!