Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 03:27 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jsmz
Probably the picture, I sit higher than ZR2's. heres a shot on level ground vs before when it was stock.

yeah, after i posted, i was thinking, "maybe i should just look through his albums?" kinda why i agreed with you on your last post there inwhat have you gotten done on your blazer today?

i think the biggest camo on your truck, is getting rid of the Chrome trim around the wheels & trim.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:44 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i think that's his GF isn't it?

really?!? i usually just put my foot in it!

mind you, if it's been nice 'n cold up where you are Pat (which it hasn't been down here), the ice would do a number on our nice Plastic bumpers (did ya hear the sarcasm towards GM there?)
Well, at a slow speed I needed some finesse not to put my NEW plastic bumper through the bank. (Like I did last winter with the old plastic bumper... gotta love drifting on ice.)

Another reason I use 4 low is because it's easier on the clutch... when you're reving and not moving, something's gotta give lol, and I don't need anything to give right now.

Thanks. defiantly not stock, have a look at the list of work done in my album

Probably the picture, I sit higher than ZR2's. heres a shot on level ground vs before when it was stock.

Wow, nicely done, looks like an entirely new truck. How do you like those tires?

Old 01-29-2010, 09:26 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

Decided to do a little UWing when I went to my grandparents the other day. This was in front of their house.

Attached Thumbnails Urban Wheelin'!-0127001424.jpg  
Old 01-29-2010, 09:33 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

to grandmother house you go! Nice epic curb conquer! did you need someone to pull you out?

Old 01-29-2010, 09:35 AM

Yep, I had to wait for my grandpa to get back and hook up his Impala to pull me out. lol jk

Old 01-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I love these tires. They grip great, in about anything.. well except ice. Only drawback is they seem to be a tad noisy on concrete roads compared to the wranglers that it came with.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:57 AM

Try driving 65 down the interstate with the windows down with my tires, then you'll think yours are super quite.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by papacope
Try driving 65 down the interstate with the windows down with my tires, then you'll think yours are super quite.
Louder than BFG M/T 33x12.5 with no interior sound deadening?

Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 AM

Not quite that loud, that's the same boat one of my friends is in with his K1500.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:59 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

I did this just so i could post it. would have went further but was alone and didnt want to risk it sliding while i was out takin the pic.
the pic doesnt do it justice. way steeper than it looks, i almost fell on my *** getting out.

Didnt spin a tire, or rub/ scrape anything.. smooth as butter... gotta love my ZR4 door lol
Very nice one.

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!