Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

watch where you wheel!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road

i understand his reasoning for ratting me out, i would have gotten off with nothing but if he would have refused to give up my name he probably would have gone to jail they threatened me on the phone saying if i didnt cooperate i would go to jail, im only 17 too but ill be 18 in a few days so ima do whatever i can to make them happy.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

ohh ok so they knew there was someone else there with him before. but they wont send you to jail... If there arent any no trespassing signs you are good (which is why i dont think the cop cared with me because i made sure to point that detail out lol) but even if there was i think they can only give you a destruction of property ticket. and maybe impound your truck if they really want to be d*ck heads.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Starting Member
Zanders is on a distinguished road

oh boy does this bring back memories... Bout' a year ago i was wheeling in some muddy hills about a quarter mile away from my work, and i see some head lights pull up at the edge of the field. And I know better when i see this, so i made a bee-line for the road and I hear someone yell STOP! at the top of their lungs as im about to pull onto the road. Then some guy literally runs into the side of my blazer (human body, what a tard, apparently he dismounted and ran after me) Yeah like imma stop after you hit my darling, so I crank the wheel hard and give her full throttle and I hope i ran over a toe or something.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:57 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Yea we all have done it , but its definitely not cool to tear up someone elses property . We leave our land open for the wheelers and the snowmobiles , but we have quite a bit of money into seeding our fields so when one guy gets off the path it really hurts everyone . Its so easy to get into trouble now adays , and fun and trouble are never to far apart .

Old 01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Starting Member

Ya I don't understand why he went back but thad done now. I got my punishment today 4 days out of school for me 6 for my friend and we have to pay back for damages on the write up they wrote vandalism and trespassing I've got pics but my mom took my computer so I'll have to wait a couple days. When they said we had to pay them for damages I asked them how much new mud would cost lol

Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 PM
70-K5 is on a distinguished road

Have some respect guys. Just because there are no trespassing signs it does not mean that you are welcome to do whatever you want...

Responsible wheeling is very important to some of us, our trails have been closed and private property fenced and gated because of irresponsible use.

Some of the attitudes in this thread are disappointing.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 70-K5
Have some respect guys. Just because there are no trespassing signs it does not mean that you are welcome to do whatever you want...

Responsible wheeling is very important to some of us, our trails have been closed and private property fenced and gated because of irresponsible use.

Some of the attitudes in this thread are disappointing.
I agree 100%. Wheeling on school property is not a very bright choice. Sounds like you got what you deserved though.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:35 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

x2 We need to remember that it's someones property. Would you like it if someone came into your yard and started tearing it up?

Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 PM
70-K5 is on a distinguished road

Or dropped a deuce on the hood of your Blazer... If there's no sign on your hood that says "No dropping deuces" it would be alright wouldn't it?

I will admit though when I was 16 I took my sisters 88 Honda Civic on some pretty epic wheeling adventures (yes civic.) Now I regret those decisions.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Starting Member

Ya I realize that now. My principal said he would work with us to get a place for peolpe to wheel so maybe we will have somewhere legal to wheel sometime soon, sorry if any of the forum rules were broke during this thread maybe other people will read this and learn from it. And I don't really think of a free vacation as a big punnishment but I am affraid of what my momms gonna say when she gets home

Quick Reply: watch where you wheel!