Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

would it be ok if......

Old 06-01-2009, 12:52 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Shoot man... emphasize the Buddy Part. My neighbor's buddy went out muddin alone and got his Bronco stuck and had to leave it cause he didn't have anyone to pull him out. Well when he got back with some buddies, someone had vandalized his truck, took a sledge to it, popped the ignition, bashed the windas out (lol, I feel like typing with an accent). Even tried to steal the tires but he had locking lugnuts.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:38 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Shoot man... emphasize the Buddy Part. My neighbor's buddy went out muddin alone and got his Bronco stuck and had to leave it cause he didn't have anyone to pull him out. Well when he got back with some buddies, someone had vandalized his truck, took a sledge to it, popped the ignition, bashed the windas out (lol, I feel like typing with an accent). Even tried to steal the tires but he had locking lugnuts.
That would REALLY **** me off. And nobody likes me when i'm angry.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Yeah okay Hulk, Jr. Calm down.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:54 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Yeah okay Hulk, Jr. Calm down.
LOL. Need to make my little mad frowny guy green.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Beginning Member
joe_zish is on a distinguished road

hes got 33x12.5 all terains on that puppy

Old 06-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

joe_zish where in Nj are you at? If you want to go out you're more than welcome to join us. We're heading to Wharton on the 14th. A bunch of us go out once a month. We're definitely plenty big enough to help you out if you happen to get stuck. But last time out we had a stock cherokee there and he had no problems. Anyway's just putting the invitation out there if you are interested in going.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Beginning Member
muddigger01 is on a distinguished road

Wranglers are one of the best recovery trucks you can have-provided the jeep is healthy and has the proper tires of course!
you have it backwards. chevy was born to yank jeeps. at least thats how it is in the south.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by AllEiz0nMe
joe_zish where in Nj are you at? If you want to go out you're more than welcome to join us. We're heading to Wharton on the 14th. A bunch of us go out once a month. We're definitely plenty big enough to help you out if you happen to get stuck. But last time out we had a stock cherokee there and he had no problems. Anyway's just putting the invitation out there if you are interested in going.
Ah really?! that would be sooo sick. ill see if i can and how far it is im in Middlesex county (central NJ)

Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by joe_zish
Ah really?! that would be sooo sick. ill see if i can and how far it is im in Middlesex county (central NJ)
I looked it up and from Middlesex county it's about 1 hr. 15 mins. About the same distance for us but we're down by Delaware. Come to think of it I think pretty much everyone that goes with us is at least an hour from Wharton with exception to one person...lol

Old 06-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Beginning Member

lol that sounds like it would be really fun and it would be my first experience with people who know what is there doing. ill talk to my jeeo buddy, (if thats ok) and see if he would wanna venture out there

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: would it be ok if......