Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

2000 Xenon kit for a 2dr

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:59 AM
ollis0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2000 Xenon kit for a 2dr

I have a 2000 Blazer and I want to put an Xenon kit on it but I can't not find one anywhere for a 2 door. I can't find any kit to be honest. I have done searches on the forum and found nothing. If anyone knows of any places to get any kind of kit I would be so happy. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:29 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: 2000 Xenon kit for a 2dr

www.andysautosport.com and www.streetscene.com both carry kits for the 2 door Blazer.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:33 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see anything for the 2dr besides the OEM Xtreme side skirts...

Old 04-17-2007, 10:33 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be helpful to know what year 2 door blazer you have....
Here's a 2 door 95-97 blazer body kit. I have no idea if it'll fit on a 98+ 2 door blazer. It's a Wings West brand, part number wnw890018.
When you click the link, you can see more information on it as well as places to buy it.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see why it wouldn't, but I'd hate to drop the cash and not have it fit. I really wish I could find that spoiler!!! Speeddemon, you up for the challenge?

Old 04-17-2007, 10:56 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

I don't see why it wouldn't, but I'd hate to drop the cash and not have it fit. I really wish I could find that spoiler!!! Speeddemon, you up for the challenge?
Sure. What spoiler are ya lookin for?

Old 04-18-2007, 01:22 AM

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

I didn't see anything for the 2dr besides the OEM Xtreme side skirts...
OEM side skirts? No, I believe your mistaken. Those skirts are not even close to OEM. Point being that nobody really makes a complete kit for 98+ blazers. The 95-97 will not fit. That is why it isnt 95+. The Combat kit on andysautosport is as close as your gonna get. You can take the skirts and have them chopped and spliced back together to fit a 2 door. Then you have a complete kit. You could also mix and match front air dams with the street scene skirts or OEM xblazer skirts for a custom look. There are a ton of options, don't limit yourself to just what you can find that is exact fit. You can mod anything to fit! Be creative, hell, I'm making my own side skirts and hood, something nobody will ever have, totally unique.

Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks Rabbit, I did mean the Xtreme sideskirt when I said OEM. Good lookin' out. Also, it looks like the 95-97 rear bumper ends are different than the 98+ rear bumper ends. So if you're looking to piece together a kit...maybe just the skirts and front bumper from 95-97 2 dr and rear bumper from 98+???

But if he gets those he might as well buy these that come with fender flares and mounting brackets.

...or even these or these to be a little different (Bravada and Envoy).

Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 AM

Exactly. It all depends on what the look he is trying to acheive. Does he want a custom look? Then he better be willing to do the work to get it. Does he want a stock Xblazer look? Then IMO he should have just bought an Xblazer. I like the idea of similar vehicles parts on the blazer, like a bravada grill, envoy mirrors and skirts, that type of thing, but this is all dependents on the amount of time, money, and willingness to work that he is going to put into it. Anyone can just buy some kit that 10,000 other people have, get it painted and slapped on, but they aren't going to turn my head with that. I've already seen it a thousand times before. Now, throw those bravada skirts on a blazer, or the envoy, then your turning some heads! Good creative thinking tripleblack!