Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Halo/Projector Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 08:53 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Halo/Projector Headlights

Hey all I was thinking about ordering some clear halo/projector headlights and cant remeber which side is the high beam, cause I know I want the halo on the high beam side right. And also was wondering what kinda wiring there take, are they just plug and play or are they a pain to install? Thanks in advance guys. I was thinking about these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 04-18-2007, 10:42 PM
hockeykid15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Halo/Projector Headlights

the high beams will be the inner most light. (right lens-left light, lefts lens-right light) i think they are a direct replacement, but i could be wrong. the best thing to do is to send a message to the seller on ebay. they should know the best.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:53 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Halo/Projector Headlights

On the set you provided the eBay link for, the halos are around the low beams. That means when you have the halo properly wired and turned on, and the lowbeams are on (at night), then the halo will be "washed out" by the low beam light. If you get them with the halos around the highbeams, then at night when the lowbeams are on, the halos will not be washed out and will look awesome. See this picture for example (it would have been better if I didn't use the flash but, oh well, you get the point). And this is a picture of just the parking lights and halos on, not the lowbeams. It's a great pic (I didn't use the flash). I wish I had a night picture of the halos and lowbeams on at night, but I don't. I'll get one for you tomorrow night though.

So here are 2 links to the halo projectors that I claim are the best. You may disagree with me or whatever, but I think I have proven that the halos in the highbeam slot are much better than halos in the lowbeam slot.

Black Halo Projectors
Chrome Halo Projectors