Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

2010 Brazil Blazer Taillights

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Beginning Member
swizznuker is on a distinguished road

im totally interested please let me know about the price.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
bigkeith11 is on a distinguished road

Yea those looks sweet, just need a price. if i had the money i would totaly import one here.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:54 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Again, to re-iterate...the OP has not been on the forum since the time he posted this. He also registered the same day, and only made this 1 post. I doubt it's a real offer. But I guess we'll wait to see....

Old 01-06-2010, 06:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Again, to re-iterate...the OP has not been on the forum since the time he posted this. He also registered the same day, and only made this 1 post. I doubt it's a real offer. But I guess we'll wait to see....
my thoughts exactly Alex.

besides guys, i bought a pair on eBay (Halloween night) for $90US. another member said you can get them from GM Parts Direct for $105US.

so unless this guy can get them for $50/set (max), and guarantee that they're not China knock-off's, i'd be wary.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Beginning Member
Coastiedude is on a distinguished road

good looking out guys..... someone do a search for his IP address and see if he is some turd sitting behind a desk in somalia trying to scam money? *i forgot how to search someone's IP address.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

IP address shows that he was getting internet service from Charter out of Wisconsin. That doesn't tell you anything other than his location looks legit.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:19 PM
fitztool is on a distinguished road
Default Lights

Was out of town for business. A friend I went to school with is doing a Internship down there, thats my contact. He is going to check with the dealer tomorrow to get me a cost. Keep in mind I have to pay shipping to get them here, and then get them shipped to whoever buys them, so that will be figured into the price. As far as for fitment, yes, they are a direct fit. You will have to splice the wire harness along the body where the turn signal wire meets the taillight harness and run another wire, as these have a separate turn signal bulb.

Thanks,
Mark

By the way, there's no reason to claim in not real. Ive owned my blazer since 2004, but its my daily driver. Im a huge Thirdgen.org nut, just never felt the need to modify my blazer before.

Last edited by rriddle3; 01-12-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: REMOVED OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
Old 01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fitztool
By the way, there's no reason to be a dick and claim in not real. Ive owned my blazer since 2004, but its my daily driver. Im a huge Thirdgen.org nut, just never felt the need to modify my blazer before.
everything you just said there has nothing to do with what some of us nay-sayer's were goin' off about.

your first post is about this "great deal" that you're "gonna work out" wth your friend, and then you disappear for a week+. so excuse me for not jumping on your band wagon right away, you have no rapport here yet, so you have to expect there was gonna be some skepticism.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

x2 on what Chris said.
You're brand new here with 2 posts. You have no rapport here. We weren't trying to be offensive, but when you just join, make 1 post like that and then disappear for a week you can't expect us not to be a bit skeptical. Expecially since these Brazilian tail lights are rare up here and very hard to get. We've seen them go for $200+ EASILY.
Nothing against you, it was just a sketchy situation. Hope you understand...

Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

fitztool,
I edited your last post to remove some offensive language. Remember that we are a 'family friendly' site and offensive words or language is not tolerated.
Plus, since you are a new member and have not yet met the requirements to be selling anything on the Forum (see the New Member restrictions in the 'Classified' section), we will not be able to keep this thread open. If, and when, you fulfill the requirements, feel free to repost with the updated information on the tail lights.
*Thread Locked*