Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Aux back up lights..

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:54 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aux back up lights..

Installed new lights under my bumper, pics in my photo gallery...

Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

They look nice. How much did they set you back? How well do they light up?

I need to add some aux backup lights to my K5. I am going to set them into the rear bumper out at the ends. The light I have on there now keeps on getting knocked loose when I am off the beaten path cause it hangs too low!

Old 05-26-2009, 08:19 AM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

They were def under 40.00, The other set i had were 19.99 but they of course were alot smaller, That pic is also in my photo gallery. They are very bright at night, My house is set up on a hill and theers not alot of light when going down the driveway or up and whebn their on i can def see the driveway tons better. i have them aimed straight out not even down at the ground Their 55 watt bulbs one bulb each light I`m guessing the circles on the lenses reflect the light out pretty good.. If i see another set i`ll pik them up. just incase you cant find them or i need another set LOL If ya need i can take closer up pics? The wiring kit i used for them was from the orig kit, their lights that mount to trailer hitches with plastic wire straps or you can mount them by drilling holes and using the brackets like i did, I got the kit at pepboys, i beleive other stores sell them also.. these new ones i got at walmart..