Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Blazer bowtie emblem HELP

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 10:01 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blazer bowtie emblem HELP

I need your opinions. I want to change the front Chevy bowtie emblem from stock to a different color. On eBay, there are chrome bowtie emblemsand black bowtie emblems with red trim. They both look pretty sick and I just can't decide which one is cooler. Respond with pics if you have an upgraded emblem on your Blazer. just help me decide! Thanks

Old 01-07-2007, 10:35 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Blazer bowtie emblem HELP

My old front end with brushed billet bowtie. Looks good with matching billet grille inserts.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:35 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

It all depends on what color you think better matches your truck. I have carbon fiber on mine that I got on ebay. What color is your truck, then I'll let you know my opinion.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:49 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh sorry. It is a WHITE Blazer.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:06 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Okay, personally I would go with the chrome. Of course, if you have any black trim anywhere on the truck (side rails, grilles, lights, etc.) then maybe the black one would look good. Here's something you could try. I did this with my old car. If you have photoshop or a paint program on your computer, and a digital camera, take a pic of your truck, open it with the program, and then paint the bowtie the colors you are looking at, and then make your decision. Have fun with it, you might come up with new ideas.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:43 AM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

I painted my bowtie white, its on a black grille and the blazer is white, looks 10x better in white then any other color on a white vehicle. It was actually way cheaper to paint and clear coat it myself then buying a new emblem.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:52 PM

The one that I have is actually a sticker. I bought them on ebay already precut to size. I got two large for the front grille, four small ones for the emblems on the doors, and two medium sized for the tailgate emblem. If I remember right, they were about under 10 bucks.