Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

bumper and tail light.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Starting Member
agent305 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bumper and tail light.

hi. just wonderin if i can get some opinions on this tailight.
and also..., the pic of the rear end... is that a custon made bumper? its smooth and ther is no thing for the plate, which is what i wanted.
has anyone seen it before?

[IMG]local://upfiles/3733/DE5B56E951D647D0ACE5D09C2EB57972.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3733/3118107200A6467BBB3FBDEEBC04A499.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-09-2007, 04:23 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: bumper and tail light.

Taillights looks pretty nice. They arent ricey IMO and they kinda stylize up the factory design. I like it. As for the bumper the closest I've seen is a roll pan which would delete the rear flares but if thats the look you are going for then there ya go.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:26 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Tail lights looks ok, depends on what color your truck is.

The second pic is called a roll pan. Just search 'roll pan' on google or ask. I think suicidedoors.com has some for sale too. Check out Rabbit's list of sites to check out.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:29 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not really a roll pan. If you look at it, it has the plastic shelf like the blazers that didnt come with the factory trailer ball style bumper. I suppose what you could even do is get one of the bumpers in that design and weld a piece over the licence plate spot and go that route.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I guess you're right. I like the flat-top bumpers better anyway than the newer style. Guess it is a custom job, eh?

EDIT: I stopped being lazy and looked at your photo gallery Agent. I think the tails would look good on your truck, especially with everything you already have on there.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Starting Member

thank you, im really not into most of the tail lights i have found, but i thought those ones were ok. i wanted the led ones but i dont think they make them for the blazer. they make them for an s10 pickup tho....

i got other tailights from ebay last spring, they were opposite of the factory, they looked cool on a white blazer but when i put them on mine they didnt look that cool lol.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:01 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Check this link out:

Roll Pan

I bought this pan a few months ago (the one for the extreme, and I am glassing some custom side skirts to go with my front air dam and match up with the roll pan), I'm glassing it to get rid of the license plate holder, and I already crafted a nice stainless steel license plate box for my tailgate. That the idea you are kinda leaning toward?

Old 10-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Starting Member

yea it was actually...i remember emailin them with a question but never heard from them.