Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Clear corners with fog lamps?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Mr Blazer LT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clear corners with fog lamps?

So I've had a desire for bumper clear corners for quite a while. I can't stand that amber look. Problem is that I have factory fog lamps and all the ones out there are made for Blazers/S-10s without them. The only one I've found is at Andy's Auto Sport here.

http://www.andysautosport.com/chevro..._pro_car_wear/

I assume this only because I can see a hole for the fog lamp in the pic. Can anyone confirm this will work for Blazers with factory fog lamps? I'm not sure if the aftermarket one (if any) is supposed to be a one piece or if there is a separate cradle like the stock setup. Thanks!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 11:18 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Clear corners with fog lamps?

I would just go on ebay, they are probably significantly cheaper.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 PM

Yeah but does Ebay have them? I don't believe they do and i've looked. Also, I want to keep my fog lamps and I don't mind the price, really.

Old 08-04-2007, 01:27 AM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

I have APC clear corners with the factory fogs, actually two pieces. That said the one you found looks like it acepts the fog light bulb, and the other turn signal bulb. Looks good actually, but just looking at it I cant tell and I could find a good description. The APC's I have are rare from what I understand and I just happened to find a set on e-bay through some one with an Extreme project that never took shape. So they were new but like 2 years old he said back in 06. So I dont know mabye ask the site if they work, I would like to see them on a truck and with the lights on.Check out my gallery for pics of my corners and let me know what happens.

Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 PM

Well AAS just confirmed they will take my fog lamps. I wanna get this sometime this week and upgrade all my crappy ebay bulbs for some PIAAs. I will post pics when its all said and done.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM

I dont what your style is, but for the bumber light, the turn signal. I got sylvanias I believe, that look blueish when off, but when on they are amber. Pretty cool and looks nice with all matching bulbs with a blue tint. Idk just letting you know, I just happened to see them at a pep boys before I got my clears.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:43 PM

Yeah I remember those. Good idea actually. I was gonna get some for my old Saturn before I traded it a while back.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Megalodon_Al is an unknown quantity at this point

Inotice that both the APC & AAS have yellow "side markers" where the less expensive ones on eBay don't. Does anyone know if there are any inspection or legal problems with removing the yellow side markers? They all say they are DOT approved but who knows!

Old 08-07-2007, 12:22 AM

Well, some statesrequire that a yellow reflector be on the front or sides of the vehicle. I have never looked into this to much or really have heard of any problems. Well, besides mabye blue or other color bulbs in some places as running lights and or signals. However, when I bought my apc's there was two tiny mabye 2" by 1" inch sticker backed reflectors that where in the box. I guess for the ability to add them to the car if needed. Im not sure, but if you look at my corners there is just a touch of yellow or amber on the corner of the lights.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:49 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Digging up this dead topic because I cant find anything... ebay.... and various other google searches...

I want to find and price a set of clear turn signals...
98 4dr 4wd with factory fogs... Yes I want to keep the factory fog lights...

Also I noticed that my drivers side fog light is loose... how much of the front do I need to remove to tighten her all up?

Quick Reply: Clear corners with fog lamps?