Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Cragar Quarstions

Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Cragar Quarstions

lol just had a question. Two actually.

1 how do these edits look (not the edits, but if I got the wheel in real like how would it look?)

2 are there sizes that will fit my stock tire? on this site

http://www.summitracing.com/search/B...u&Ns=Price|Asc

I can not search for 96 blazer and find the wheels to check if they will fit :|

Old 10-26-2009, 06:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Cragar's are probably the most widely used rim on the forum. One of the most popular too.
As for fitting your stock tire....any 15x7" rim will work.

Last edited by Sisk; 10-26-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

so I don't need to worry about the thickness of the rim (to wide for tire)?

Old 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran

Forgot to attach my pictures. ba.

Attached Thumbnails Cragar Quarstions-dsc_0003cragar.jpg   Cragar Quarstions-blazer-front-lawn-cragar.jpg  
Old 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
so I don't need to worry about the thickness of the rim (to wide for tire)?
That's my bad...I thought about what I posted after I did lol. And realized it was .
I edited my original post. My bad
And BTW...Cragars look good on just about any Blazer...especially black ones IMO. As long as you don't mind having something a lot of other people have.

and...the bolt pattern is 5x4.75

Last edited by Sisk; 10-26-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:33 PM
BF Veteran

Ah ok

yeah I think they look good. I don't want an off road truck but they look kind'a good on lowered ones haha.

So these would fit then? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3975734/

Old 10-26-2009, 06:49 PM
BF Veteran

lol yeah...I dunno what I was thinking in that first post. Brain fart... :P
As for those rims they will fit a 2wd Blazer (which I think yours is?). A 4x4 would need 6in backspacing.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:03 PM
BF Veteran

I have a 4x4. What's a 6in backspacing?

Also is wheel spacers legal? I've seen trucks with cool wheels (15in) and their wheels stick out and it looks so cool.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:52 PM
BF Veteran

Spacers are legal yes...
They don't seem to make a Cragar in a 6in backspacing. I took a loo through those pages and didn't see anything above 4.25in.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3975734P/

Those would work. You might have to get some spacers though to have them fit properly. It would probably take some playing with the spacer size..but I'll wait for someone else to pipe in and confirm this for sure since I've never actually researched it much myself.
I just know the stock backspacing on a 4x4 rim is 6in.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran

ok thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cragar Quarstions