Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Custom Front and Rear Bumpers for S10 Blazers

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 09:28 PM
HotRodHearseGuy is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Front and Rear Bumpers for S10 Blazers

Hey gang,

It looks like my search is FINALLY over on trying to locate custom front and rear bumpers for Project Lil' Stinker. In doing a search this evening after several more unsuccessful attempts at contacting companies that offer bumper for the full size trucks, I tried a search I've used before (S10 Blazer Custom Rear Bumpers) and found this company BlueLakeOffroad. Seems you can go from pretty basic in a custom bumper (front or rear) to the pretty exotic.

Will be contacting them to discuss what I'm doing with Lil' Stinker and what I'm wanting to do with the truck once I'm "finished" modifying and hopefully they'll be able to sell me what I'm wanting without adding every bell and whistle available.

Attached Thumbnails Custom Front and Rear Bumpers for S10 Blazers-front-bumper-blowichevys10blazjimmy.jpg   Custom Front and Rear Bumpers for S10 Blazers-rear-bumper-carrier-blowchevys10blazmc9404.jpg  
Old 12-13-2013, 02:36 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

like em

Old 12-13-2013, 03:02 AM
Starting Member
SomeRandomStranger is on a distinguished road

Bookmarking these guys, been looking for something for my truck for a while. Thanks for sharing.

Old 12-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Here are some others that I think look a little sleeker IMO. I have seen both of the Logan's bumpers in person and they are very well built. The boondock bumpers look nice but are priced wayyyy to high fir me.

Chevy S10 & Blazer

Boondock ZR2 Front Bumper

Boondock ZR2 rearBumper

Old 12-15-2013, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Here are some others that I think look a little sleeker IMO. I have seen both of the Logan's bumpers in person and they are very well built. The boondock bumpers look nice but are priced wayyyy to high fir me.
I like the front bumper okay, but as far as the rear bumper, the one from Blue Lake Offroad has it beat hands down as I'm really wanting to stay away from the factory style tire carrier. On the front bumper I'm looking at with Blue Lake, they offer a full brush and light guard and it looks like the only types available with Boondock is either a pre-runner style or center brush guard.

I spoke with Blue Lake on Friday and the guy I spoke with was really nice to work with and said that it only takes but a few days once I order what I want to have it at my front door.

I have bookmarked Boodock though as they do have some other items I'm interested in however.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Vader is on a distinguished road

Wow I love that rear bumper from BlueLake! That thing is awesome. Priced at $525 aint bad, but I would hate to see the shipping cost on that.

Worth it though. I have wanted a better tire carrier for a while.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vader
Priced at $525 aint bad, but I would hate to see the shipping cost on that.

Worth it though. I have wanted a better tire carrier for a while.
Depending on where you're at its actually not horrible for shipping. I'm in what's considered Zone 2, liftgate/residential and my shipping cost is going to run $325, but I plan to buy both and when I talked to the guy the other day, they can work a decent deal on shipping when both front and rear bumpers are ordered together.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:57 AM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Logan metal products in pittsburg made mine..
Great folks and shipping to Va. Was not bad

Old 12-23-2013, 07:46 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Not sure I like any of those Look like something I would have made when my metal working skills werent as good as they are currently.