Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Extreme Front Lip

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Maverick338369 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by N. Jensen
Not sure if you are on it already, but there are a few Facebook S-Series groups. There is a guy who is modding his 4 door into an Xtreme.... Lowered, he's got corvette wheels on it. Pretty dope so far.

No, I'm not. I didn't even know they existed. Lol Can you add me or at least point me in the right direction? I've lowered mine 2 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back using belltech's drop spindles, blocks and nitro drop 2 shocks, pretty much rebuilt the entire front end including all bushings and steering components minus the gear box, replaced all rear suspension bushings, installed belltech's larger rear sway bar, replaced almost all brake components including drilled and slotted rotors, minus the steel brake lines, brake booster and ABS, spyder black crystal headlights with 55 watt HIDs, spyder tail lights, led turn signals, aftermarket fog lights with 55 watt HIDs, all other bulbs are LEDs, Opt7 led underbody kit, and 18x8 Foose Knuckle wheels with Bridgestone potenza pole position tires. Not to mention the small engine mods I've done and the sound system. All bushings are red polyurethane, energy suspension or prothane. The downside is, it's got 217,000 miles on it and is slowly needing mechanical work. But I love this truck and have always wanted to build an S series truck. I plan on driving it till it falls apart completely. Lol I've done all of this within 4 years since I've purchased it. I'll take some pics later after I get it cleaned up if I have the chance. It don't look that great on the outside because it needs a paint job. But to be 19 years old, I think it looks pretty good. The interior needs a little work too, but comes with age. It's not bad though. Lol

Last edited by Maverick338369; 02-22-2019 at 08:40 AM.