Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Fender flares??

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Beginning Member
blank is on a distinguished road
Default Fender flares??

Hello everyone
Im new to this site and bought a 1998 GMC Jimmy SLE for 800$ a couple weeks ago, So far ive gotten alot of good tips and what not from this site and my jimmy is running good now other then a minor oil leak (from the cooler lines?/and front seal by the crank I think anyways from what I can see)
The truck has some rust starting around the rear wheel wells and the front aswell and im thinking on doing most the body work on it other then paint. My father owns an accesories shop doesnt do body work but Im gonna give it a shot, why not right.
Anyways im wondering where I can get some nice looking fender flares and for a good price. Right now the Jimmy is blue with the grey plastics around the bottom of the doors. I thinking on going a dark charcoal red/black, with plastic accents of some sort but im not sure what color, its still up in the air and im sure ill change my mind 100 times but ya anyone that can guide me to some nice fender flares would be awsome, Ive looked but only came up with 450$ ones off ebay.

Also Ive read
https://blazerforum.com/forum/articl...-4-door-57919/
DIY sorta thing, It says zr2 fender flares And I love the huge flare and that is something Id definetly exactly want to do because it would allow me to cut out some rusty old metal and put some new in not care about how it looked and used the flares as a sorta cover up if you know what im saying
So if anyone can point me into the direction where to buy these ZR2 BIG fender flares then please put a link here.
Aswell if you wanna show me your sick blazer/s10/jimmy please post a picture.

Last edited by rriddle3; 04-12-2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: COMBINING CONSECUTIVE POSTS