Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

first set of chrome pillar post

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

ew IMO

Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Idk if you have sold 300, considering you just had a pair made for yourself.... but whatever

Old 02-23-2010, 06:49 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Congrats if you have sold one or one million. Looks like an item that somebody would stick on something with way too big rims and a paint job that belongs on a billboard.

Forgive us if we like clean rides without every sticky object the local pep boys has to offer.

Last edited by neo71665; 02-23-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Thats got to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen put on a Blazer. And to be throwing 22s on there and using the term "hater". Something tells me this guy thinks he's a "hardcore gangsta." Grow up.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Phil
Thats got to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen put on a Blazer. And to be throwing 22s on there and using the term "hater". Something tells me this guy thinks he's a "hardcore gangsta." Grow up.

Something tells me hes really gonna hate us haters when hes sitting on the side of the road with his pretty chrome stickers and a broken rear axle or front end all shot to crap from running big rims on a stock truck.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ryankinder82
i know i asked what you think but you all are some haters against someone who can get something that you cant. its funny how ive sold 300 sets in a week. but thats just my opinion. tacky because there a stick on and not cast alluminum, out of place because there pillars placed where they should, hideous because you cant get them. hate all you want but in the end im making $80 off a set and im selling plenty so i take it more people like them than hate them.
A sucker is born everyday. And ricers are EVERYWHERE. I could make these up for $10 in probably 30 minutes once I had the proper materials, but I choose not to aid in the delinquency of fellow blazer owners.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:01 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by swartlkk
A sucker is born everyday. And ricers are EVERYWHERE. I could make these up for $10 in probably 30 minutes once I had the proper materials, but I choose not to aid in the delinquency of fellow blazer owners.
Make them for Fords... lolz

Old 02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

300 sets.... in one week... at $80 a pop?!?! THATS $24000
NOW you can afford a heat gun and a bottle of goo gone so you can peel them off, clean up the trim again, and get real chrome ones made for your sweet 2010.5 SS Camaro

But seriously, if they are flying off the shevles that quick i would like to get a set. i can't believe no one thought of a chrome sticker on a vehicle before what is your ebay/craigslist link so i can score a set. hell, 2 sets since the wife's ride could use some bling too!

since you can have things made that no one else can get EVER, maybe you can get some 22" bare alloy decals to put on your rims! that way, the chrome on the rim will not distract from the chrome on your pillar strips.

Seriously: FFS, don't start crying because your idea wasn't well recieved

Old 02-23-2010, 07:52 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nicely put Curtis. I could not have said it better myself.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 96Blazernut
Very nicely put Curtis. I could not have said it better myself.
icon_imnotworthy = icon_worthy

Quick Reply: first set of chrome pillar post