Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Got some new seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Different shift cable, different cluster, different steering column (I think). It can be done, but you will want to have both vehicles side by side for a while.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABN31B
is that where you got the sig dye 96Blazernut?
Not exactly but I think it looks pretty good! It's something different from the boring black text.

Last edited by 96Blazernut; 01-20-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

yea thats too much work for me right now I wish I had just a junker car to drive around while I do a bunch of stuff I want to do to my blazer but for now it is my one and only mode of transportation. I'll stick to the seats for now. maybe the door pannels if the guy has them. all depends how much my paycheck is tomorrow

Old 01-20-2010, 05:06 PM
giod is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually you just need the shifter, console, the plastic around the steering column, and shift cable and a free weekend.

The cluster display is controlled by the trans not the shifter so you can leave the cluster alone and you'll just have 2 places to check what gear your in lol.

If you have the money I would go ahead and get the parts. I wanna convert mine so bad

Instructions on BlazinLow

Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
lol don't the trailblazers have the floor shifter? that'd be pretty cool to have the floor shifter how hard would that be to do?
funny how some people like that, and others don't.

personally, i think the console shifter looks gay on these trucks. actually, i pretty much hate the console shifter on anything! (those new Furd F1fiddy's look so retarded!)

Old 01-20-2010, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
awesome I already have black floor mats. and kiwi do you think it will be hard and or expensive to dye the seats?
I was quoted between $600 & $800 to dye mine! Kiwi $ that is. At that price it slides down the priority list! LOL

Old 01-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

I was quoted between $600 & $800 to dye mine! Kiwi $ that is. At that price it slides down the priority list! LOL
WOW! I dont know how much that is USD but for that you could about get the seats re-upholstered. Or nice covers at the very least.

Last edited by TheStig; 01-21-2010 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 AM
BF Veteran

well I didn't get paid as much as I thought I would be so I'm not sure if I can afford them at this point...

Old 01-21-2010, 10:43 PM
BF Veteran

I ended up getting them. They are so comfortable they are a little cold but that doesn't bother me too much. The tan actually goes pretty good with my interior. The only problem I had putting them in was why did chevy decide to make every seat bolt the same size except for the two start key screws in the two front seats. The drivers side one gave me some problems but it worked out in the end.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:52 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Pics pics pics pics pics.....please!

Quick Reply: Got some new seats