Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Gray Seats in Tan Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I already had power seats my blazer was pretty much full loaded when I got it other than leather and the bose system. and envoy seats are like my trailblazer seats and say envoy on them, but yea I busted up my front grill and wanted to get a jimmy front end but found that bravada front end in great shape paid $80 for the headlights grill and bumper cover from harry's, I heard from somewhere that the one in Hazleton is the largest junk yard in the US. The one in Allentown is a glorified parking lot, and I never have been to the third one, but I've gotten lots of good deals up there, that sucks you don't have any good salvage yards around... there are a bunch close to me. But I found my seats on craigslist, you never know what you might find... I always just search "blazer" or "s10" in the for sale section and see what pops up

Old 03-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Beginning Member
robertfireye is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I found their website and it even says that they are the largest in the US at one of the locations. I'm probably going to end up paying a little extra to get some shipped from a company that specializes in stripping car parts out and making sure they are of good quality. The fun part is going to be the wiring though, but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. Even Craigslist for my area has nothing though. You're lucky to have good ones around