Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

grille Guard

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Beginning Member
Kemp is on a distinguished road
Default grille Guard

OK. i am having a hell of a time finding a decent guard up here in canada. I found lots that seem ok, but the shipping up here is more than the guard. Im looking at around 200 bucks or so. I have a 97, and im thinking that the 98+ would fit with a little work. Anyone have an idea of a good place for us canadians? or anyone ever made one. I have access to a muffler shop, would muff pipe work? power coat and rock guard. anyone have some plans i can take a peek at...thanks mike.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:18 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

If you find one...let me know. I've been looking for a longgg time now.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Beginning Member
Kemp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
If you find one...let me know. I've been looking for a longgg time now.
you anywhere near hamilton? You have any idea how to make one. We can make them up in the shop one day, i have plazma cutter, bender, and lots of pipe. im sure the 2 of us can figure it out. maybe.....lol...

Old 08-12-2009, 05:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kemp
you anywhere near hamilton? You have any idea how to make one. We can make them up in the shop one day, i have plazma cutter, bender, and lots of pipe. im sure the 2 of us can figure it out. maybe.....lol...
lol...I wish I was. I'm out in Halifax though.