Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Help finding Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:32 PM
trailblzr2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help finding Gauges

I cant seem to find some aftermarket gauges online. I would like some help maybe a website where i can find a nice looking gauges for a 2000 Blazer w/o a tach cant seem to find any that fit my car.

Help is appreciated.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Help finding Gauges

A trailblazer package truck without a tach?? That is quite odd...

US Speedo is one I have used before, but it looks like they only have kits for clusters with the tach.

Speed-Glo is another one. They only have one style for the s-series trucks (lists as S10, not specifically for the Blazer, but the layout looks to be the same).

Definitely looks like there are more options for the tach dash.

Do you have a center console with floor shift? If not, then you could pick up a different cluster of eBay for fairly cheap.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:27 PM

Ya it has the floor shift. The whole trailblazer package makes it difficult to find fitting stuff. The interior and everything looks great 2 tone leather but it is hard to find aftermarket parts for it. The goal is to get a grill/light bar drivin lights or fogs on that, headlights (halos), something with the bumper lights and to get gauges on the inside with some other lighting around the interior also. If you can help me out with that stuff it would be appreciated.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

A Bravada cluster would swap in good and Bravada's came with the same floor shift. Might not be the easiest to find on eBay though.

Old 08-24-2008, 12:14 PM

ok thanks man

Old 08-26-2008, 09:41 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Try www.procarparts.com. That is where I got mine from (see pic on cardomain page). I am pretty sure they have some without tach gauges also.