Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Interior Bulb Numbers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Interior Bulb Numbers?

depends on what size of bulb is in there.... There's a colored version of it somewhere, you just might have to do some serious digging, lol

Old 06-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Starting Member
NoPh33rRaCiNg is an unknown quantity at this point

at autozone i got the long tube looking bulb for the rear dome light just above my sub box. there was also a shorter tube light and i think those go in the reading lights. but i dont know how to get that piece off. and i might leave those clear incase i get pulled over at night.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:00 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just for future reference, Wal-Mart has these little computers in the Auto Dept. that you can use to look up the numbers for your lighting, air filters/oil filters, and spark plugs/wires. Also, unless your getting the one drperry has or a similar to stock white bulb, then you are gonna have diminished lighting. I don't know about you, but I like to be able to see what I'm doing in the dark.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:21 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

The one I have is pretty close to stock output... A little dimmer, I think... Hard to tell some days, lol

Old 06-20-2007, 06:56 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thats why I say unless he gets what you have, which is close to stock if not better, then his lighting is gonna suck. So where did you get your "hid" bulb at/what brand is it? I've seen one at Advance Auto, but I'm not to sure about buying it. I wonder if it is the same one. Does it perform pretty decent?

Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 AM
BF Veteran

It actually does not too bad, I don't really remember what the stock bulb looked like back there, but this one throws pretty good light... I'd originally bought them for my S10, but they didn't fit... The size I got, only fit in the back on the Blazer...

This Is the exact light that I got... They've got a pretty good selection on that site, which is nice.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:18 PM
vicskim1 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.autolumination.com

Edit-By rabbit0102030 -Deleted nonsensical comments.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:16 PM
WisdomRacing is an unknown quantity at this point

You can stain your bulbs any color you want pretty cheaply.

You can also get led bulbs here.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I'm a little late but here. That should make it real easy.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Bigblock396 is an unknown quantity at this point

Autozone does sell colored interior bulbs, the dome lights are p211's and the footwell lights are p966, autozone hooked me up with some red bulbs, i had purple at 1st, but they looked pink when lit. hopefully this helps even though its an old post

Quick Reply: Interior Bulb Numbers?