Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

lambo doors

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Ya know...i always thought a four door blazer with suicide doors on it would be kinda cool. Just a thought for something to do with the doors. I agree with OP as far as original mods..just have to decide if you wanna live with the possible headaches.

Name:  Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  37.6 KB

stole that from another thread around here....sorry couldnt help it

Last edited by warthogdriver; 09-30-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM
NewbieT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
If you want to try something different, give the blazer gullwings :P
YESS!! Hopefully your blaze can hit that 88mph or else doc is going to be pissed! lol

Originally Posted by richphotos
No, front suicide, REAR lambos.... I just blew your mind.... LOL

But I agree, pics of the truck.
Add suicide hood and swing gate hatch AND a motorized gas door that does circles! That's the JDM blaze.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NewbieT
YESS!! Hopefully your blaze can hit that 88mph or else doc is going to be pissed! lol

Add suicide hood and swing gate hatch AND a motorized gas door that does circles! That's the JDM blaze.
Oh man... that would be just unbelievable. add some NOS stickers, ground effects, some sick exhaust.. winning!

Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 AM
mikeymike is on a distinguished road

just posted 4 pictures of my blazer, the first picture is of how it looks now, the 3rd picture is when i first got it and put 22" wheels on it, the 2nd and 4th picture is with the 24" wheels and removed the body molding, its still a work in progree but its clean and looks good, atleast in my opinion

im also currently getting the door handles shaved, with door poppers, shaving the roof rack, hood squirters, and antenna, also have dual 12" electric fans and cold air intake and everything to replace the a/c.....so ima get all this done before i install lambos if i decide to do so....this is my baby and my lil project so if i do lambos it will probably be towards the end of 2013.....thanks for any responses

Last edited by swartlkk; 10-01-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* Please use the edit function to update your post if another member has yet to reply. Rules are rules.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to see some suicide lambo doors. That's not something I've ever seen.

On a side note, here's a question for those of you that wheel. Would a roll pan kit like mikey has be worth the better approach / departure angle? Just something I thought of when I saw his blazer.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 AM
mikeymike is on a distinguished road

what do you mean depaerture angle, sorry probably stupid question but i didnt know

Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

It's an off road term. It was more of a question for the other guys that have commented on your thread.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:25 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Mikey...very nice truck.
On the depature...i would think so...keeps the rearend tucked up there. If i were gonna do it i would wrap a length of tube steel from around side to side to add some strength.
Might look good

Old 10-01-2012, 01:36 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NewbieT

I've had suicide hoods and even side opening hoods before. Personally I like suicide hoods on first gens.

(my friend's first gen)
Name:  DSC01265.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  240.7 KB

as for suicide lambos, yeah yeah yeah i know its a truck

Name:  0810mt_22_zgator_drag_2008lambo_doo.jpg
Views: 6687
Size:  96.6 KB

If I recall hes gonna ditch them (being rebuilt) because of the problems he had out of them. I say leave the lambos to the ricers. What would be cool is to suicide the rears and move the handles to the front edge, have the doors open like th old linicolns but look factory

Last edited by neo71665; 10-01-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

The roll pan on a trail use truck does help with clearance but they collect everything the tires kick behind them and give 0 body protection and the loss of any bumper sourced recovery points (assuming if its a clearance thin your going for your probably removing any reviver hitch as well since they generally hang lower than a factory bumper at least). My .02 I'd rather lose a little clearance with a bumper that can take the scrape from the hit.

Quick Reply: lambo doors