Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

need some ideas for change holder....

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 10:29 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default need some ideas for change holder....

Does anyone have any ideas what I could put in place of the change holder.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: need some ideas for change holder....

Do you have a pic of your change holder?
My interior is a little different than yours.

Old 10-28-2007, 12:08 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

You can make it into a compartment, to put things into. Another thing if you smoke(don't know if you do ) but you can relocate an ashtray there, it would be better then under the dash, it's what i was thinking of doing.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of people that have put in a panel that housed switches for auxilliary lighting (both interior and exterior) and/or stereo components.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:26 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

he already put in a switchplate where the cd holder was

Old 10-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well then, put in a big red 'emergency shutoff' type push button and label it passenger ejector seat!

Old 10-28-2007, 12:04 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I like that idea!!!!!

You can make it into a compartment, to put things into. Another thing if you smoke(don't know if you do ) but you can relocate an ashtray there, it would be better then under the dash, it's what i was thinking of doing.
Nope, I don't smoke.

Do you have a pic of your change holder?
My interior is a little different than yours.
Check out my car domain page, I have apic of the switch holder there and you can see the change holder.

I was thinking of another panel with a couple of toggle switches for a neon system, but am not sure if I want one. That's the only idea I have right now.

Old 10-28-2007, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to put a horn button for air horns in the change holder, but you already have a bunch of switches in the CD holder area. Seems like you want something different...
...call me crazy, but maybe a candy dispenser? Remember in Wayne's World where they had the red lace licorice holder mounted to their ceiling? That would be unique!
What if you bought massaging inserts for your seats and hooked the power up to buttons in the change holder?
IMHO you've already done a lot to your truck and maybe something in the change holder would be too much? Food for thought.

Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

You could always put in an AC outlet...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:01 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Well then, put in a big red 'emergency shutoff' type push button and label it passenger ejector seat!
thats definatly the best idea so far. i would do that if my interior was laid out like that. but my change older is in my console

Quick Reply: need some ideas for change holder....