Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

need some ideas for change holder....

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 02:25 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: need some ideas for change holder....

LOL I like that idea too. You could put a accent light tube in there.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, when I bought my truck, I bought the LS so I could put my own power windows and locks in. My idea was to put all of the switches for the windows and locks where the change holder is at. Point being, that I wanted to shave and fiberglass up the entire door panel to customize it and it would'nt look as nice and smooth with the buttons there. So, if you want to customize your door panels a little bit you could work out an idea on what you want them to look like and move your switches for a custom flair.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:02 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I am going on wednesday to do a walkthrough of pepboys and look at all the different stuff. Maybe I could come up with an idea. I am thinking of doing an underbody neon in the spring, so I was thinking of two toggle switches of some sort. I like the idea of relocating the door switches, but that's more work than I really want to do. I am thinking of doing one of the ac outlets, but in the same place as you have it Euro. Thanks for the ideas. I'll keep everyone up to date if I decide to do anything.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:28 AM
oakleyg is an unknown quantity at this point

I put the bass **** for my amps in that spot.