Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

The new stuff installed!!! PICS finally!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 06:39 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The new stuff installed!!! PICS finally!

I finally took pics of my flame panels, drop down screen, and my interior painting. Go to my gallery to see them!!!! Let me know what you guys think!!!

Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: The new stuff installed!!! PICS finally!

[sm=bling.gif] That is super sweet dude! If I may, where did you get the panels for the ac/heatyer and the headlight panel from. I would love to get ones that match my gauges. If not, I was thinking of getting the carbon fiber dash kit off of ebay instead. Anyway, awesome stuff bro.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

lookin sweet as always Troy. Great stuff.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:19 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

MAN that's a bright green inside. Definitely ROTM worthy!

Old 05-11-2007, 06:58 AM

Yeah the green inside is two different shades right now. The Dash Panel is Lime Green base coat, and the speaker grille, and door cups are Forest Green. The next step on the door cups is a wet sand and a coat of Jade Metal Flake and a clear coat. The Dash still needs the Forest Green and then the Jade and clear. When it is finally finished it will be the perfect shade and depth I was looking for! Then I may start looking for other pieces inside to work on getting painted.

davtak, I got the panels off of e-bay, I will PM you the link to the e-bay store later.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:09 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Not bad, Rabbit!

Old 05-12-2007, 01:20 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks pretty good Troy...I like the shade of green on the I/P trim plate...I'd paint the body that color.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I found them Troy. Thanks anywho. I found a website that does custom gauges to order. You can get any design on them you want. I asked them if they could do a rear wiper panel and the 4x4 button panel along with the headlight panel and then ac/heater panel to match my gauges.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Where did you get the blazer badge above the visors?

Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 AM

It is the original badge from the driver side door. I just wetsanded it and coated it with a little Kandi Green with no base coat so the gold and silver on the letters and chevy symbol could be seen through it.