Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

ok how??

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough
Default ok how??

How do i get the yellow marker lights out of the front of the car? I've got the new ones and they are tinted! i think they look GREAT. I'll do all the pix once its complete but how do I get em out? do i gotta pull a LOT of stuff off? also are there headlights that match? cause mine are holding water, so i just noticed and i want to match them up.

Old 05-05-2006, 05:07 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: ok how??

I think ur talking about the yellow corner lights. Those are easy to get out. Open your hood and unlatch the clamps holding the headlight on. This will now give you access to the corner light area. There is like a clip kind of where u just like pinch the plastic and it pops out. ( You can pull your grille assembly off for easier access to this) Then untwist the light bulb thats in the corner light and pop it out. Replace with your new ones then put everything back. If thats not wut u were looking for sorry

Old 05-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: ok how??

that was what i needed...thank you!!! BIIG learning curve with a truck...working on it but thanks for helping me to learn!!!