Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Paint color or code ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 07:19 PM
bruiserman is on a distinguished road
Default Paint color or code ?

OK, I joined this forum for some help with a paint color. I don't have a Blazer. maybe one day I'll get the Extreme that I have always wanted. For now I have a Chevy Van. However, the van was painted by the previous owner. He said the color was from a 95 Chevy Blazer that his neighbor had and he loved that color. So I am trying to make sure I order the correct color. I have found a Bahama Blue Metallic that I thought might be the color. Different paint companies have different colors listed for the 95 Blazer though. So I am hoping someone on here will recognize the color. I'm posting a pic to help. Hope you don't mind me popping up in here.
Thanks guys.

close up

Old 08-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it might be Bahama Blue Metallic Clearcoat (22/WA9656).

Check out all of the colors available at paintscratch.com.

Here's a picture of one found through google image search.

Attached Thumbnails Paint color or code ?-bahama_blue_metallic_blazer.jpg  
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 PM
bruiserman is on a distinguished road

thanks for the help. It is the Bahama Metallic. I found some touch up duplicolor that worked great and is a real good match.