Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Rear Gate - 98 2 dr

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 05:28 PM
firewild is on a distinguished road
Default Rear Gate - 98 2 dr

Okay, so I haven't had the best of weeks, and to end it I backed BEAST into
5" wide vertical support I beam...i Know right, way to go genius! so needless to say, at least there was the spare mounted to provide a bumper, and not bend the frame...HOWEVER I smashed the glass and dented the rear gate....

Yes, again lets all say it with me, WAY TO GO GENIUS!

But as any avid lover of their Chevy, this is a justifeable opportunity for modifications....

So I am searching the internet to find rear gates that would fit, found one website Southern Truck sells rust free GM, Chevrolet, GMC, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Toyota, Mazda, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan truck parts including rust free doors, rust free beds, rust free truck boxes, rust free cabs, rust free fenders and also does truck
and I found a local parts yard Al's Pick U Parts that I can possible pull one from if there is one on the lot....

but after looking at pictures, I wanted to see what other choices I have, can anyone please email me their finds for aftermarket rear gates on 98 chevy blazers or interchange...

BEAST is a 1998 Chevy Blazer 4x4 4.3 L V6 Base Model, nothing fancy, this is the Beast that I learn most of my electrical systems with and 4x4 options...

Aftermarket parts in general would be wonderful too! I was planning on the suspension as the next upgrade mod, until well one evening I felt like I could drive through beams apparently!

well I think I have had more fun crashing and bashing this BEAST than any of my others...and I am more than sure that I just need to park this BAD BOY and get me a new one to start tinkering with!

I have fun though.... and that's all that matters!

d.signedelements@gmail.com

Old 01-21-2014, 03:42 PM
GaBear is on a distinguished road

for a list of what some yards have close to you try this link

www.car-part.com

I've been looking to update my front seats. Looked on here found a set for $70.