Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

RHINO LINEING

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007 | 12:40 AM
|
Starting Member
mudsliner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RHINO LINEING

Has any ever Rhino Lined there rocker panels? Mine are starting to rust out and i was gonna fix the rust and do that to keep it from rustin again. Anyone got any ideas on it?

Old 04-30-2007 | 01:31 AM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: RHINO LINEING

I had it done on my old car, worked great. I also know a guy who has a 38 chevy coupe that is completely rhino lined, the body, the undercarriage and the interior. Neither of the vehicle have yet to rust again.

Old 04-30-2007 | 03:57 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

I have removed the carpets and rhino lined the interior of my orange '85. Now if I have a muddy day I just open the doors and rinse out my floor with a garden hose.....I love it.

Old 04-30-2007 | 10:09 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rhino will definitely be the way to go here. It comes in different colors to so that can help a little on the style side of things.

Old 04-30-2007 | 02:25 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

I will warn you to read the fine print on Rhino's warranty...... little things you would not expect can void your warranty. I know people who have figured this out the hard way...... example... my dad works with a guy who had his truck bed rhino lined because he hunts alot and takes his 4-wheeler in the bed of his new silverado. The tires on a 4-wheeler can rub holes in the thinner areas of lining like on the front of the bed behind the cab.... Rhino told him that hauling a 4-wheeler or anything with tires on their liner voids the warranty.... they dont tell you things like this...... I know you wont have this problem with where you are placing it... Rhino liner is freakin awesome stuff, but don't buy just because of the warranty..... lol buy because its good stuff...

kinda like the lifetime warranty powdercoat coming off of my brush guard. They want YOU to pay shipping both ways to have it fixed.... shipping for a large 90lb package to texas and back is more expensive than paying to have the whole gurad powdercoated locally...lol

Old 04-30-2007 | 05:26 PM
|
Starting Member
mudsliner is an unknown quantity at this point

i think im gonna go that way then if i dont sell i dont sell it first.