Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

smoked out turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Deezy Steez is on a distinguished road

is there a way to remove the orange tint on the front signal? rather than smoking it i would be completely satisfied making it clear? and i know clear is 100 percent legal

Old 10-06-2009, 09:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Deezy Steez
is there a way to remove the orange tint on the front signal? rather than smoking it i would be completely satisfied making it clear? and i know clear is 100 percent legal
Unfortunately no..you'd have to buy all new clear corners. Good news is you can pick a set up on ebay for around $30. Take a look on there.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Cool

just found these
http://cgi.ebay.ca/98-02-03-04-S10-B...d=p3286.c0.m14

for 100 bucks i think it would set the truck off completely

Old 10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
blazin_j is on a distinguished road

Holy %*$& those are sweet.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:10 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I think crb used to have those before he rolled his Blazer....at least he had something similar. They look nice though.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:21 AM

shippings 72 bucks to my area though

Old 10-07-2009, 07:26 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Deezy Steez
shippings 72 bucks to my area though
In that case..not so nice lol. I remember seeing really cheap clear corners on ebay somewhere. Keep looking, you should be able to find something a little more reasonable.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Starting Member
MrJP is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been thinking seriously about these:

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.as...tfamilyid=3160

The chrome ones.
Not quite as cheap, but when you factor in shipping, not too bad.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Starting Member
xCHIPx is on a distinguished road

I did mine with the VHT night shades and it turned out good just make sure you clean the houseing really good before you paint it. But as far as covers I know summit sells a set for the headlights and bumperlights. I was goin to get the covers but dont wana pay alot for covers and someone just steel them.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:26 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

I actually recollect something about baking the lenses so the seal become loose and removing the orange lenses and then reheating them to soften up the seal again and then stickin em' back together. Don't remember where I read about it though.

Edit - Now that I think about it, my buddy did it with his Grand Prix

Quick Reply: smoked out turn signals