Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

stock front bumper replacement

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Duffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stock front bumper replacement

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=27360607

I have a 98' LS 4dr, I'm wondering where I can get the lower part of what i think is a "premium bumper" below the chrome strip where the liscence plate frame is and the hooks. I've looked on factory replacent sites and cant fimd anything, im considering going to a local junkyard and searching,, what would my best option be?

Thanks,
Duffy

Old 09-11-2008, 08:37 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: stock front bumper replacement

How are you going to link to a pic in your myspace profile when its set to private?! Myspace is annoying enough as it is..

Anyway...From the searching I did, oddly enough no one seems to carry the bumper cover. LMC truck has the bumper itself, then the cover for GMCs...but nothing for the blazer. You might have to just go to a junkyard, or call some salvage places that inventory their parts and see what they have.

But that's not coming with the tow hooks...just the openings for your tow hooks to come through. Although all the pics of 98 blazers I can find only have fog lights or grated covers where the fog lights are supposed to be...nothing with an opening liike on my 00 blazer...

You would think these parts would be more available seeing as how often they can get damaged..

Old 09-12-2008, 06:28 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: stock front bumper replacement

I think your best and cheapest bet would be a junkyard. They should be plentiful as there were a lot of s-series made!