Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Tinted Windows (pics)...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007 | 09:38 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Tinted Windows (pics)...

Looks good. It matched up pretty well, and I think that $40 is a decent price.

Old 03-24-2007 | 02:28 AM
|
Beginning Member
alphagtp is an unknown quantity at this point

wow !! nobody notice my short antenna... thanks for the comments, I'm planning on changing the tires white face to the solid black, what do you think about that ?

Old 04-03-2007 | 11:12 PM
Mule is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys should feel lucky, here in MI we can only have a 4inch strip across the top of our front windows. Let me tell you, it looks retarded what some of these people have. I had 5% in back and 15% in front on my Grand Prix and got pulled over 5 or more times before I had to get it removed. Michigan sucks let me tell you.

Does anybody have a windshield strip put on? I've been thinking about doing that lately but I want to know what it looks like before I get it done. If you do, does it go further than the "legal" limit? My window tinter said there was a limit where that little line was on our windshield and it looks like if I got only that it would look stupid.

Old 04-05-2007 | 12:08 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice match for $40, did that come with a guarantee?

Old 04-05-2007 | 01:42 AM
|
Beginning Member
alphagtp is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, 3 years warranty, and so far no problems with the cops, the legal tint here is 35% upps...

Old 04-05-2007 | 10:47 AM

That was a very sweet deal! Don't worry about the cops too much, most of them have better things to do then harass people about window tint!

Old 04-07-2007 | 01:48 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Mule

You guys should feel lucky, here in MI we can only have a 4inch strip across the top of our front windows. Let me tell you, it looks retarded what some of these people have. I had 5% in back and 15% in front on my Grand Prix and got pulled over 5 or more times before I had to get it removed. Michigan sucks let me tell you.

Does anybody have a windshield strip put on? I've been thinking about doing that lately but I want to know what it looks like before I get it done. If you do, does it go further than the "legal" limit? My window tinter said there was a limit where that little line was on our windshield and it looks like if I got only that it would look stupid.
i dont have the front strip on my blazer, my buddy has it onhis and its at the legal line and it looks kinda funny, mainly because he hasn't tinted any other windows yet. but i wouldn't put it on my blazer with my windows tinted.i have saw it on some before and i don't prefer it.

Old 04-09-2007 | 06:54 PM

You gotta think about functionality too versus just looks that 3 or 4 inches of tint help block alot of annoying sunlight that your visors will miss.

Old 07-16-2007 | 10:02 PM
Gimposaurus is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know whats legal in PA? I'd like to get the fronts to match the backs.

Old 07-16-2007 | 11:57 PM
2001blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

bj hoppy i have 20% tint on my silverado and have had no problems yet but thats only for like 2 or 3 weeks i would be pissed if they marked my tint and maybe i wont drive up to university i was planning on going up there soon i guess ill just keep the windows down or not drive my truck

Quick Reply: Tinted Windows (pics)...