Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

WTB 1976 Blazer Front Fender emblems

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Starting Member
LA Kid is on a distinguished road
Default WTB 1976 Blazer Front Fender emblems

These must be rare because I can't find any on the internet. Can anyone help direct me to where some can be found? Much thanks. (I couldn't post this to the WTB forum)

Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If you are asking if they are rare, the answer is yes. It depends on what trim level your truck is. I just bought a rough set for my '74 for $40 and they need a lot of help.

If your truck is the Cheyenne model, I believe that the front fender emblems would have looked like this:
*I kick myself for not bidding on this set of NOS emblems a week or so ago. They went for $101 and are MINT!
And have a round Cheyenne emblem on the rear quarter panel.

If it was just the Custom Deluxe, I believe they were the same as the '74 emblems that came on my truck and looked like this:

I haven't looked at any brochures to see if things changed and am just going from memory here. A somewhat nice set of the lower emblems went for well over $100 on eBay earlier this month. They pop up from time to time, but rarely are they nice. Mine are questionable as to whether they can be restored, but having a questionable set for a reasonable price is better than nothing.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Starting Member
LA Kid is on a distinguished road

Yep that first photo is what I need. 1976. Cheyenne Model. It would be nice to find a pair. I found one. Now just need the other. Gotta keep an eye on ebay. Too bad LMC doesn't just have them. Someone in China should read this thread. They could make a small fortune just replicating them. Thanks.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that NOS (new old stock) set only went for just over $100 and was WELL worth it. I have seen worn sets go for that. The Cheyenne emblems are more prevalent than the custom deluxe emblems I am looking for.

Old 08-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Starting Member
TicketMan4u is on a distinguished road

I have a set of front fender emblems from a 1974 K5 Blazer if they're the ones you're looking for. I've already sold the "shark teeth" emblems that were on the rear quarter panels..

Last edited by TicketMan4u; 08-21-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Realized the for sale part should have been put in the Classifieds.