PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

The time has come.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2023, 10:41 AM
Beginning Member
AceWolff is on a distinguished road
Default The time has come.

Offing my blazer. Located in cattaraugus county, newyork.

Dont really want to, but it has to happen. Description is from my CL post.

Youd be best off emailing me at guywithphone@gmail.com if your interested.
New rotors and pads
New tierods inner and outer
New control arms upper and lower
New rear shocks 2 years ago have new front shocks in a box, not on truck yet.
New pitman and idler arm
New brake line from the distribution block to the rear axle
New aggressive mud tires

Will come with bull bar that I never ended up mocking up to the truck.
With come with lights for the bull bar
The fog lights on the truck now need a new power wire. I needed them and hooked them up super quick, so it wasn't done very well.

Truck has wiring for amps, breaker under hood runs to a capacitor hidden where the jack goes. Also hidden in there is a bass compressor. 2 positive wires off the capacitor run to the 2 amps mounted on the rear seats. Both amps are fried.

Upgraded positive terminal on battery

Kenwood radio with Bluetooth, and mic for calls.

All the door speakers are trashed because someone welded on the car without unhooking the battery. And for some reason in these cars that will murder the door speakers.

The driver door latch has been welded and re enforced, the passenger needs the same treatment. Driver door hinge needs fixed and passenger needs New pins.

Check engine light is on for 02 sensor, New one is in truck, just not installed.

Center consol isn't bolted down, not from this truck I got it at the scrap yard. Truck didn't have center consol when I bought it because it was a security car before that at a suny collage. Was a security truck from 2000 until 2019

Truck has very little rust.

Trans lines should be replaced or repaired. Not leaking currently.

Truck needs new vacuum lines for the 4wd to work and for the hvac to work right.

Truck will come with another set of rims and tires. Rims are stock blazer rims and tires are whipped.

Truck needs to be aligned, hasn't been driven on new tires with bad alignment. But was never aligned after tie rods were replaced

Won't start something to do with the fuel pump, replaced pump but it still won't cycle it. I just don't have time and have 2 other cars.

Truck could use a tune up. That was next on my list but like I said. I don't have time.

Email me for more info. Not putting my number on cl.

1500 obo