Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior

can we start this back now.

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tibby
I don't think it would be that hard to run ROTM. You re-size a few images, used enhanced language to describe each ROTM candidates Blazer, put up a poll, and at the end of the month, "congrats to ____, ROTM for ____." If the moderators of this forum won't start it back up and they won't give that power to a loyal member, I say the members should start a thread under a section of the forum and run it ourselves. Put it under the "general" area or something. Heck, I would pitch in and help run the thing.

I was thinking basically the same thing. Just start a regular thread, poll, everything you just said. I can understand a mod not having time, but there are plenty of members here that would do a great job of running it.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:21 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Mutany on the S.S. Blazer Forum.

jk....yeah it would be nice for it to come back. all other forums i am on have this...always a nice feature.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

It's been a long time since we've had a Moderator who was active on the forum. Rriddle3 is the only forum management I've seen in quite a while. They've all moved on, without passing on their torch. Unfortunate really, cause some of those contests like the ROTM and the photography contests were quite fun to participate in. How do we petition for new or more moderators?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:57 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen:
I have read your posts, I understand your frustrations and desires. I am the only active Administrator currently available and personally am not willing to get involved in bringing back ROTM. If and when I can get a Moderator who is willing to devote the time necessary to the project it will be revived.

Something to remember is that we recruit Moderators from the general membership based on what we see from their posts. Attitudes, remarks, and dispositions contribute to who gets approached.

There is no need for further discussion in this thread. When we take the action necessary to solve the situation, we will be sure to let everybody know.
Thanks