Ride Of The Month
2011 ROTY - Tim (Verno)
This section is for threads and voting polls for the BlazerForum Ride of the Month competition. Please read the ROTM RULES prior to posting! September VOTING!
CURRENT ROTM: atvwarrior

February 2010 Nominations

Old 12-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default February 2010 Nominations

Congratulations to foxxie for his win in the first ROTM of '10!!

It is now time for the nominations for February 2010!

Remember the ROTM Rules!

Nominations will be open until the 7th. Nominees will have until 8PM EST on the 10th to accept. If all nominees have accepted by the 7th, the randomization (providing there are more than 5 nominees) will take place and the top 5 will go to the voting thread. Randomization will be on the 7th.

A note to all nominees, please choose an image that you would like to have in the voting thread and make sure to have it in your album prior to the voting thread being created.

Good luck and let the nominations begin!!

Remember the Non-eligible members:
Past winners:
  • May '09 - Wolfpack
  • June '09 - willjones
  • July '09 - nj4x4blaze
  • August '09 - NVANZEE
  • September '09 - kiwiblazer
  • October '09 - oktain
  • November '09 - papacope
  • December '09 - SmokeDogg
  • January '10 - foxxie

Last month's selected nominees:
  • Sisk
  • sporty_drew
  • 86blazer327
  • ABN31B

Old 12-31-2009, 11:04 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Boo. You beat me to it Kyle. lol.

I was going to nominate Benedict1337 since his Blazer is super nice now, but he is ineligible

I'll throw one out for Matt instead:

cbr995 - Sisk

Old 12-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sisk
You know you are slow when I beat you to putting up a ROTM nominations thread! I did it because I wanted to get everything updated on the front page display for Peter's ROTM page, view, etc.

Old 12-31-2009, 11:13 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by swartlkk
You know you are slow when I beat you to putting up a ROTM nominations thread! I did it because I wanted to get everything updated on the front page display for Peter's ROTM page, view, etc.
haha, no worries! My excuse is it's New Years. Shouldn't I be getting paid time and a half for today? Or do labour laws not apply to forum staff

Old 12-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Paid! Damn, I knew something was missing...!

Old 12-31-2009, 02:07 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk

I was going to nominate Benedict1337 since his Blazer is super nice now, but he is ineligible

I'll throw one out for Matt instead:

cbr995 - Sisk
Thanks, and Accepted.
I was going to return the favor, and nominate you, but you aren't eligible this month.

Ch@dbee - CBR995

Maybe if he wins ROTM, he'll think about keeping that gorgeous truck of his.

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Paid! Damn, I knew something was missing...!
That's where the ad money is SUPPOSED to go. lol

Last edited by cbr995; 12-31-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:38 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

bandidolenny - davtak

Old 01-01-2010, 12:12 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

davtak - foxxie

Old 01-01-2010, 01:50 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I feel honored that I was going to get nominated I guess I better get some posts in so I can be eligible down the road.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:48 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
I feel honored that I was going to get nominated I guess I better get some posts in so I can be eligible down the road.
Just keep posting this month and I'll nominate you next month lol.

Search this Thread