Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Anybody in CNY?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 03:11 PM
beyondbasic is on a distinguished road

im in albany but im sure as hell down to travel to some trails.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:37 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by beyondbasic
im in albany but im sure as hell down to travel to some trails.
I know you said you checked out the site and mostly everything is 3 hourss away but I would join MUD NY anyway. I live all the way down on Long Island and am a member. The guys up there are really working at getting trails made for use by us and actually making trails on private property with the owners permission. You never know when the may start a direct chapter in your area and get more trails open by you.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:42 PM
xtreme_tucking_22s is on a distinguished road
Default :(

im from liverpool but my blazer is 2 inches off the ground we need a blazer club around syracuse!!?

Old 01-27-2011, 08:20 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
hmmm new york only 3 hours aways...
and another three hours up to them ... im on the NY/PA border, and it's quite a trip up there.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
mikea1977 is on a distinguished road

im def down for a cny blazer club mine is kinda at the beater stage but i have paint planned but offroading takes its toll on a truck so i wont be doing it show quality

Old 04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Broome tioga raceway is having another mudd race on May 22nd . They have a supercross race the same day , across the street . The last time I went I didn't do so well but I had a blast , the guy that owns the track is a great guy and he actully takes the time to introduce himself , even with everything he has going on . They also have a tuff truck race that is insane . Well hope to see you guys there .

In this picture I'm getting ready to launch into the mudd pit and the other truck on my left is getting ready to do the tuff truck course .

Old 04-19-2011, 06:54 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road

That sounds like a good time. As long as I remember about this, I'll drive down for it. Only an hour or so for me. I doubt I'll be putting the Blazer through her paces just yet, but I like supercross and I haven't been to a mudd race in some time.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:14 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I don't know if any of you guys are near here but a fellow member (Beat My Jimmy) sent me this. He and I go way back from down here on Long Island. You may be interested in going to this event. Also, if you are interested in an Off-Road club up that way check out MUD NY especially if you are on facebook.

Attached Thumbnails Anybody in CNY?-king-trucks.jpg  
Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be camping down in Watkins Glen that weekend.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:29 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I guess that the guy that owns broome tioga race track has off road trails for people to enjoy I'm not sure if he charges anything . The trails border state land , its been 12 years or better since I have been out there but it used to be wicked fun . I beleave its open to all to enjoy .

Quick Reply: Anybody in CNY?