Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Anybody in CNY?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by atvwarrior
I guess that the guy that owns broome tioga race track has off road trails for people to enjoy I'm not sure if he charges anything . The trails border state land , its been 12 years or better since I have been out there but it used to be wicked fun . I beleave its open to all to enjoy .
We'll have to have that looked into. I've got a buddy that runs motocross and practices at Broome sometimes. He's got a Jeep that he'd play in, and I'd try my hand at some moderate trails. Hopefully I'll have my A/T's on by then. damned Blazer came with crappy passenger tires on it. Lowest of the low Runway Enduro something or others that could barely handle the snow in Feb.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:34 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Yea its amazing what a good set of tyres can do , We have a squirrel derby on top of our hill on the last day of season (pretty much just a party with drinking and shooting) . Last year I was the one who broke the trail to get up there and still only two more trucks made it , I hauled all the people up the hill and pulled most of the stuck ones out , all day long . The snow in some spots was over my hood everybody was amazed on well my blazer went through the snow .

Old 04-21-2011, 12:44 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
I don't know if any of you guys are near here but a fellow member (Beat My Jimmy) sent me this. He and I go way back from down here on Long Island. You may be interested in going to this event. Also, if you are interested in an Off-Road club up that way check out MUD NY especially if you are on facebook.
my 21st birthday weekend :B

Old 04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road

I wound up with some of the Uniroyal Liberator tires 235/75 R15. I was going to hold out for something really good, but my brother was selling these off his Grand Cherokee because he didn't need them. He just lifted and is running 31s on it now. I figured 100 bucks for a set of 4 tires with half tread was a good enough deal that now I can hold off on buying tires until after I lift and can upsize mine.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:29 PM

The 22nd is nearing , Broome tioga mud race . I hope to meet a couple of you guys . I'll have the same blazer In the pic I posted earlier , My number is 420 hopefully I can get the same number , seeing how its still there from the last race . If you can make it please introduce yourself . I heard its $10 dollar admit and you get access to all races supercross , autocross , tuff truck , and mudd bogg , and atv mudd bogg and some other things . $25 dollars to enter if you would like to race .

Old 06-21-2011, 01:04 PM

Another race coming up at broome tioga the 15 to the 17 the Hill Billy mudd bog three day long party , bands will be playing mudd will be flying and I'll be drinking hope to see ya there . Also the trail ride sounds fun , if you want to learn more about this google broome tioga races .