Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... Yea working in retail sucks when things like this come up. That's why I'm so happy I no longer work for a retail store. Well hopefully things will work out in your favor.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:39 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I might be able to work out saturday because the area of the deli I work in only has two people who can do it (fresh cheese maker), myself and the guy I work with. He is off on sunday because he is a Deacon (sp?) and he does mass on sunday. We both work on saturday, so maybe I can get saturday off and ocme to the show on saturday. I wonder if I can enter still just for one day?

Old 03-19-2008, 05:52 PM

Yea you can only enter for one day. Alot of people do that.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I am going to try and see if I can get the weekend off just for the heck of it. The 4th isn't ill like thursday or something so I might be able to. Ya never know until you ask lol.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:09 AM

Can't wait to go.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:02 PM

Good news Dave, I might be able to get the weekend off. My boss said that as long as noone has that weekend already as vacation time is first come first serve and as long as I don't want the 4th off or the weekend of the 4th which is the following weekend, not the weekend of the show, which I thought it was. I'll find out tomorrow if I can have the weekend off and I will let you know, and then enter and pay. I can't wait, I hope I get to go.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:35 PM

Awsome news.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:19 PM

Guess what - I got the weekend off. I'm psyched. I can't wait to go. I will have to enter sometime soon. I have a few things I want to do by then. HID's, grille inserts, wheel spacers, and some more lights. Maybe a little painting too.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:19 AM

Why wheel spacers? I have some new items to install as well. But everything should be in by time this show comes up.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:21 PM

I wanna put some on the back to make the tires even out. I was thinking about putting them on all four tires, but I found that the cons outweigh the pros, so I am just going to go with the back. I hope to have everything done by then. I have a week off in a few weeks, so I hope to get a couple of things by then so I have some stuff to tinker with.

Quick Reply: BACKWOODS BASH,PLAINFIELD CT