Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Canadian Clubs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Anyone want to pay for me to travel up to ONT and go wheeling with you guys?

Old 03-18-2010, 03:16 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Pay...no, Sorry. Let you come wheelin...Well, I think it would have to be a group decision. Haha just joking buddy...about the wheelin part. Still not gonna pay lol

Old 03-18-2010, 08:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

tell ya what Alex, drive down here for a wheelin' good time, and maybe i'll pick up that moon roof for ya & throw it in your truck while you're here.

and by "throw it in your truck", i mean i'll install it for ya.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahah we'll see. I'd love to get up this summer. We'll see, it may happen.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Starting Member
midnightmekanik is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
allright lol. i can actually say i have never seen a blazer up at the lake, ever.
I'm up there all the time!! Just about every long weekend!

I'm easy to pick out... Just look for the green jimmy with a blow up doll sticking out the back window. Don't ask... Loooong story, and for the past 6 years has become a sort of tradition lol

Old 03-19-2010, 09:18 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by midnightmekanik
I'm up there all the time!! Just about every long weekend!

I'm easy to pick out... Just look for the green jimmy with a blow up doll sticking out the back window. Don't ask... Loooong story, and for the past 6 years has become a sort of tradition lol

Old 03-19-2010, 03:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

^^^ My thoughts exactly.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by midnightmekanik
no freakin' way brother, you put it out there, now you have to tell the whole story!

Old 03-19-2010, 09:04 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

do we REALLY want to know?
ok, yeah we do

Old 03-19-2010, 10:41 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Spill it!

Quick Reply: Canadian Clubs?