Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Canadian Clubs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Beginning Member
gmax2190 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm moving :)

I just thought I'd revive a couple month old thread to say that I'm moving up to Barrie to go to school at Georgian, and I was wondering what goes on up in these parts . My blazer should be good to mud by the end of winter, ha ha, I just need to find some tires. Is there anyone that goes to Georgian on the forums?

Old 12-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to say not me. But if you're around this summer i was thinking of taking a road trip back east to meet up with some members and put a few faces to the name. Possibly see if any one is interested in a meet. Id be cool with driving to Ont.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

If you're driving through Winnipeg on the way to Ont. lets us know. I'm pretty sure Streblo (if he's not driving to BC again lol), a few others around here & myself would hook up.

Old 01-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Blazer_boy
Sorry to say not me. But if you're around this summer i was thinking of taking a road trip back east to meet up with some members and put a few faces to the name. Possibly see if any one is interested in a meet. Id be cool with driving to Ont.
Wanna go offroading if you come down???

Old 01-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Starting Member
Blazer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea for sure guys! hopefully my rig will finished by then! if not ill have 'er on the road steady by then at the very least!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gmax2190
I just thought I'd revive a couple month old thread to say that I'm moving up to Barrie to go to school at Georgian, and I was wondering what goes on up in these parts . My blazer should be good to mud by the end of winter, ha ha, I just need to find some tires. Is there anyone that goes to Georgian on the forums?

is that why you haven't replied to any of my pm's Derrek? to busy movng?

that's ok, you're actually closer to me now. really close to Brad (zedartwo) now.

Originally Posted by Blazer_boy
Id be cool with driving to Ont.
Originally Posted by Rottidog
If you're driving through Winnipeg on the way to Ont. lets us know. I'm pretty sure Streblo (if he's not driving to BC again lol), a few others around here & myself would hook up.
like i said to Tom last year...............if you guys from out West come down this way, we'll definately do a weekend of trial Blazing.

Tom, didn't you say you had family living near the boarder of Ontario?

Old 01-02-2011, 03:23 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Yea definetly throw something up here if your gonna be around.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Yeah Chris, in Harriston... have to see if I can take some time off & find a place for the dogs in the summer. A lot of my summer is spent at Camp Nutimik or Otter Falls on the boat. Both are close to the MB/Ont. boarder.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Just looked it up on google maps, Brad is 2hrs from my sisters.

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-02-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Yeah Chris, in Harriston... have to see if I can take some time off & find a place for the dogs in the summer. A lot of my summer is spent at Camp Nutimik or Otter Falls on the boat. Both are close to the MB/Ont. boarder.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Just looked it up on google maps, Brad is 2hrs from my sisters.
yeah, i thought we had talked about that before.

as for Brad.......he's actually a little farther South now, in Barrie South (as the locals call it), and i'm only 20-25 minutes SSW of him.

definately have to do a meet this Summer some time. i was talking with Pat on New Years eve, and we were talking about gettin together next Summer for a weekend @ Canada's Wonderland & if there was enough trail Blazers (oh, you Jimmy guys can come too! ) we were hoping to make a day of climbing rocks 'n slinging mud.

yup. definately have to do a little get together some time in the warmer months.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:19 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, i thought we had talked about that before.

as for Brad.......he's actually a little farther South now, in Barrie South (as the locals call it), and i'm only 20-25 minutes SSW of him.

definately have to do a meet this Summer some time. i was talking with Pat on New Years eve, and we were talking about gettin together next Summer for a weekend @ Canada's Wonderland & if there was enough trail Blazers (oh, you Jimmy guys can come too! ) we were hoping to make a day of climbing rocks 'n slinging mud.

yup. definately have to do a little get together some time in the warmer months.
Good call. I guess I'll change that lol

Quick Reply: Canadian Clubs?