Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

car/truck club

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 01:27 AM
95BlacerMississippi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default car/truck club

ok the guy that ownes the car audio shop in this hell hole i live in said that if someone wants to open a car/truck club he would help out he said he just dont have time cue he is realy busy with his shop(he ran the other 2 shos out of business) What dose it take to start a car/truck club?

Some help would be nice (if possable i would like to start one) we really need one here in southern Mississippi

Old 07-14-2006, 01:36 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: car/truck club

lol ill help ya here.

You need a president and vice president. Talk to your friends who like cars and all see who would be interested.

Then the KEY marketing for your club is a website. Doesnt cost much and very well worth it. Find out a list of shows or another car clubs site who stays on top of the car show lists. Have a forum for u club. Get them theyre own member pages of course lol. Uh decals need to be made. make a policy on that like if they are required to where a decal with your clubs name. This brings me to the point. THINK OF A NAME! and MAKE SURE that ur VP is happy with it to. Cause basically u want harmony in the leaders. Like with mine. I make srue to run things by my VP and the PR director before putting something new into effect. Also you NEED to make join application. And a way to chose if you accept the new applications. Then once you have your foot in the door Have Club meets! get to know your new members and keep up to date with ALL happenings with the club.

www.teamrevctc.com

Check out my clubs site and that will give u some ideas.Notice on the forums how we are active in discussions! ACTIVITY is another key factor here. Stay very active. No Matter What! Let me know if u have anymore questions. I'd be glad to answer them for you!

Old 07-14-2006, 01:45 AM

I sure will if i think of anything i will ask

the window decals will be no problem the owner of Car audio Invasions has a maching to make them
and I have been hinting around to a couple friends of mine(and my lil brother) about wanting to start a car/truck club.
rite now i cant be to picky i havent done anything to the outside of my blazer but i have added a system and as soon as i can aford he headunit with the audio in rca's i will put my psp in. I had it ran to just my amps today didnt sound that bad watching stealth but i would like the controll of haveing it wired to a headunit.

Old 07-14-2006, 01:59 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

Dont worry if ur truck doesnt look modded. When we started all i really had was the Stereo. And of course neons and the projectors. But now I mean the mod list grew. As long as u plan to keep modding go for it. Clubs are a great way to:

1. meet new people
2. Get help with something
3. get deals on products(if members sponsored)
4. HAVE FUN!

Old 07-14-2006, 02:08 AM

yea and i been spending most of my time off work(wating to have surgery on my right wrist) at the Car Audio Invasions. there is a lot of people that come in there and get mods. ever have a guy working there with a blazer xtreme

what helps aout about car shows and comps is being 60 miles from New Orleans and 60 Miles from the Gulf Coast
the town may be small but ever sence Hurricane Katrina came threw a lot more people are here.

i know I may not have the loudest system but of all my friends and there friends around here i have the loudest I sat in my driveway lastnight after instaling my second bat. and got a phone call from the girl down the rode that i was knocking dishes out her cabents(she lives like a block and a half away. (was not turnrd all the way up)